• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What level of regeneration would this be?

Hughie healed this upon taking Temp-V and A-Train healed his leg quickly too with Compound V (His profile says days, but unless I'm misremembering, A-Train the same day (maaaayyybe a day before) is seeing still with his leg in a cast, and hell, I think the injury in the video was a day prior. And while we didn't see it, I think he healed immediately upon using Compound V. Now, whether or not that's because the V enhanced his regeneration or just like Temp-V it heals you instantly, it's a different topic).

I was thinking, could this be High-Low? I've seen several profiles address broken bones in that level.

High-low is correct for broken bones, but you should probably note in the profiles that it’s still pretty slow to fully heal

Maybe something like “High-Low over time”
But it's not overtime lol

Hughie took Temp V and got healed almost immediately. A-Train is the only one we didn't see on-screen, but given that Temp-V is made from Compound V and that in the same day but earlier he was still using walkers and a cast (he didn't have V yet) I think is safe to say he healed quickly too

High-low is a bit high since nothing's being severed. Initially I was gonna dictate that a broken bone would be considered Low regeneration since it would take 6-8 weeks to heal a broken leg; looking into scarring could lead to some debate... While the Department of Health of Victoria State Government says that broken bones don't form scar tissue, however, a site specifically made to host information on osteoporosis, a children's hospital's account on a child's compound fracture, and even some testimonials on Reddit and Quora say they do, so...

I'd say Low, Mid-Low at most depending on the severity of the fracture.

High-low is a bit high since nothing's being severed. Initially I was gonna dictate that a broken bone would be considered Low regeneration since it would take 6-8 weeks to heal a broken leg; looking into scarring could lead to some debate... While the Department of Health of Victoria State Government says that broken bones don't form scar tissue, however, a site specifically made to host information on osteoporosis, a children's hospital's account on a child's compound fracture, and even some testimonials on Reddit and Quora say they do, so...

I'd say Low, Mid-Low at most depending on the severity of the fracture.
I mean, in A-Train's case, the bone literally is out of his leg, so while not only is a compound fracture (I can't remember who exactly said that one) the scar from the bone coming out should probably be Mid-Low alone.

As for Temp-V, the same dose healed Butcher's injuries, here and here (I'll look out if I can get an image of Butcher treating his wounds on the leg, because he was sewing it, so maybe it would have let an scar for Mid-Low)

I mean, in A-Train's case, the bone literally is out of his leg, so while not only is a compound fracture (I can't remember who exactly said that one) the scar from the bone coming out should probably be Mid-Low alone.

As for Temp-V, the same dose healed Butcher's injuries, here and here (I'll look out if I can get an image of Butcher treating his wounds on the leg, because he was sewing it, so maybe it would have let an scar for Mid-Low)
"the bone literally is out of his leg" Yes. That's what a compound fracture is...

But yeah, I think the evidence provided should warrant Mid-Low regeneration.

Back