• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Kind of Show Do You Prefer?

Serialized fans go at the throats of other serialized anime fan's

Episodic fans are chill with each other

Also Regular Show is also a majority episodic so even more proof as to why it's superior
Based.

Maybe if he admitted that Episodic shows are garbage then I'd respect him more 😩 .

Also, you, as a lower-lifeform, do not have the ability to grant me orders or requests, and thus, you are irrelevant, and should be dropped into a Black Hole at 20000x the speed of light.
no.

But it's main thing via the ending is serialized
Johnny Test's Season 3 Finale was Serialized, yet it's mostly episodic throughout its run. Doesn't count.

Monkey is mid.

Just like your Episodic Garbage 🥱
Booooo

Key word

Majority
Another based take.

Monkey is mid.

Just like your Episodic Garbage 🥱
You won't be spared.
maxresdefault_2.jpg

I'll always remember

Say what you want about Episodic shows, but at least most of the fanbases in those kind of shows aren't some of the most toxic people to ever breathe air.

Say what you want about Episodic shows, but at least most of the fanbases in those kind of shows aren't some of the most toxic people to ever breathe air.
I hope you realize that I'm trolling you and could care less either way. Regardless it's all just based on personal opinion/preference and whether or not you prefer Episodic or Serialized means nothing to me.

I hope you realize that I'm trolling you and could care less either way. Regardless it's all just based on personal opinion/preference and whether or not you prefer Episodic or Serialized means nothing to me.
I wasn't referring to you.

You weren't quoting anyone and thus you could've been referring to anybody. The statement was up for grabs.
it was bold of you to assume I was referring to you.

In all seriousness, most serialized show fanbases suck.

it was bold of you to assume I was referring to you.

In all seriousness, most serialized show fanbases suck.
I decide if your referring to me or not.

Eh, fair, but also not at the same time, I guess. It depends on which part of a specific fandom you've interacted with, as not all of them are poopy.

I mean, we're assuming here that all Episodic series have to be completely stand-alone. In easier to understand terms, like, not all shows of Episodic nature completely lack a factor of change or character development. While they obviously don't focus on it, it doesn't lack it. Think of Adventure Time, which, while majorly having stand-alone episodes with rare strings of connected arcs, still makes Finn's previous experiences affect his choices, while also making past plot points connect to and affect future plot points. This happens plenty of times in other Episodic shows.

Episodic only refers to the plot of a single episode being stand-alone to itself. This doesn't apply to the characters, and it most certainly doesn't mean that a writer cannot connect past plots to future plots.

Back