• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What kind of powers is "Video" from Infamous?

I was wondering, what kind of powers would fall under the ability in the game Infamous? It says that is utilizes Digital projectiles, I would assume it is some form of Electromagnetic Manipulation or something like that.

Here is the link to it

well I always considered it a manipulation of information of (high) low level
yeah, I always found those kind of powers to be difficult to understand in practical use like digital/video/pixel manipulation, things found in technology, I thought they would have some relation to light or electromagnetic waves

Well, first we gotta know what "video" is.

According to various articles, video is the technology of recording, processing, storage, transmission of images and reconstruction by digital or analog electronic means of a sequence of images that represent scenes in motion.

The video signal is made up of a number of lines grouped into several frames, and these, at the same time, divided into two fields, carry the light and color information of the image. The number of lines, frames and the way color information is carried depends on the particular standard.

Basically, video is just a form of reconfigurated light.

Well, first we gotta know what "video" is.

According to various articles, video is the technology of recording, processing, storage, transmission of images and reconstruction by digital or analog electronic means of a sequence of images that represent scenes in motion.

The video signal is made up of a number of lines grouped into several frames, and these, at the same time, divided into two fields, carry the light and color information of the image. The number of lines, frames and the way color information is carried depends on the particular standard.

Basically, video is just a form of reconfigurated light.
Okay, so it would be a form of light manipulation or a combination of data manipulation?

I was wondering, what kind of powers would fall under the ability in the game Infamous? It says that is utilizes Digital projectiles, I would assume it is some form of Electromagnetic Manipulation or something like that.

Here is the link to it
light manip and data manip

its also the most broken Conduit power in the entire series

Back