• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What is/are your favorite pokemon and why? Elaborate

Mimikyu - He just wants to be loved, I feel bad for him
Volcarona - Cool design, interesting backstory, and origin, great pokémon overall, and she is a moth... I like moths : )
Gyarados: Edgy ASF, super cool and has a way of evolution which is super interesting he is a ******* badass
Darkrai: His design is super edgy, and I love his movie

weavile - cute and cool
umbreon - cute and pretty
absol - pretty and cool
wooper - wooper

I don't know if it's my favorite, but I find Shedinja pretty cool conceptually. I like the idea of turning the shedded skin of a bug Pokemon into a Bug/Ghost type. Also, I know its gimmicky, but the fact that they have 1 HP yet cannot be hurt by things that aren't super effective is an interesting idea.

Ampharos- I just love its entire line and ampharos is cool and derpy
Excadrill- great design Its 3D model is bad though and it is the pokemon which carried me through gen 5

Slowbro: he has a cool design and is very strong
Gliscor: Diamond and Pearl was my first pokemon anime and he always looked cool to me, still does
Golurk: Golurk gives off the same vibes as the iron giant and big daddy for some reason, he's cool

Probably a weird choice, but I really like the Octillery line. Octopuses are badass and I think it looks kinda cute in a weird way. It’s move pool is also really diverse, learning like a bunch of different moves from other types, even without TMs or tutors. Also Moody is probably my favorite Pokémon ability of all time.
Just wanted to say, Octillery is a GOATed pick. Great Pokemon.

Back