• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if your OC became a magical girl?

Drag-O-Drawgon

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I can't believe I'm even making this thread, but...

What would happen if your character made a contract with Kyubey and became a magical girl?

I'm talking about in terms of the plot of the story they are in, assuming this happens at the start of it, or when it is "reasonable" for this to happen.

I cannot believe I'm even making this a thing here...

Akreious said:
─Âyubey gets 1shot by the very first season's villain and the contract is null'd.
Unless the villain would just pop in right in the middle of making the contract, I don't think that's how it works.

Either way, I put in the "or when it is "reasonable" for this to happen" for a reason.

The final villain has an EE that erases all bonds the target has to the universe and its concepts, I don't see how contracts would be any different.

Akreious... I think you're completely missing the point of the thread. It's asking, from a narrative perspective, for fu, how that would play out in that world, with all of the same narrative rules and such in place... saying "because X's stats are >>> Y's it couldn't happen lol" defeats the entire point of writing a story in which it does, in fact, happen.

Kyubey targets only girls so I'm only picking girls

Sabrina (Puella Magi Adifligo Systema): Already contracted with Kyubey

The Player (SkyFactory 3): Assuming they're a girl. The wish would probably be "I wish every resource I can gather is automated". Granted, they'd probably gets some bullshit instinctive reaction of some sort.

Betty (Glitchtale): "I wish that humans and monsters never live in peace". She'd probably get some form of even stronger fear and empathic manipulation.

Back