• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What if your character was in a different verse?

Hey, I got an idea. Let's switch characters from different verses.

Round 1: Your Character(s) starts off alongside MC of the verse.

Round 2: Your Character(s) is randomly dropped off in a random place at a random point in the story.

Inspired by this.

Littlepip or Blackjack get dropped into Gensokyo. Thats some whiplash there in terms of context. I'd imagine both of them would be at a loss for how Bizzare Touhou characters are. Disregarding tiers and powers for a straight minute, Littlepip would probably complain a lot about how lazy Reimu is until she convinces Yukari or someone to send her home I guess. Blackjack on the other hand does one of two things. A. stays mostly sane and chills with Marisa, or B. goes insane again because this is par the course for how ridiculous her mental breakdown induced illusions are.

Well, I'd imagine if DBG Xeno Goku was dropped in the Elder Scrolls Universe, I'd imagine he'd completely change the course of History. He'd basically solo anything mortal and he'd border in strength between the ants and the Daedric Princes themselves.

If he was so inclined, he could commune with the Aedra and if he gets their blessings, the Daedra will flat never be able to touch Mundus ever again.

Back