• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What If You Had The Infinity Gauntlet?

I'll snap Fortnite, T-Series, cancer, diabetes, and coronavirus out of existence, then make Shrek 5 and Bee Movie 2 come out, and give myself teleportation, then bring back Robbie Rotten, Stan Lee, Steve Hillenburg, and finale, make Khabib Nurmagonedov lose his undefeated streak and title to CM Punk and make him unbeatable just for the funk of it

Erase the corona virus, accelerate time a month ahead so I can play the Pokemon DLC, hack my Digimon game so my Digimon are maxed out, and snap a Lucario and Veemon into existance so they can be my Poke / Digi buddies

I'd make everyone gay.

Jokes aside, I'd probably make humans lose biolgocal needs (sleep and nutrition, not things like social needs), but would also reduce reproduction rate super drastically. Like, it's a miracle without doing it in labs kind of drastic.

Then, I would make myself a super comfortable life with infinite WiFi that never lags behind, and a super gaming PC.

well first i would leave this plenet explore the galaxy then i would return to earth to find it in a state of total war telecanetic madman running around, cybernatic barbarians running around killing people for scraps of food and tech all of them being led by a bunch of "warlords". I would then get some old hardie boiz agument them biologicly(make them stronger though faster then any human) we'll name them lighting warriors or somthing and i would concor the world under the title of Zar/king or some such i would then start to work on creating a 20... actually cut that 18 super evolved humans to lead my space navyman(still workinig on the name) in gloriouse conquest for dominance over the galaxy, after all of the lighting warriors die fighting along side my pretorian gurd i call the castardman on mountain everat. After im done makeing the superevolved humans i would give them all their own legion of space navyman each 10,000 in number. Hopefully none of them betray me

I would get food out of the fridge without having to get up, give myself endless money to buy whatever I want, travel though time to give important historical figures anime girl body pillows, summon and chill out with Godzilla, and make Bethesda not dumb down the next Elder Scrolls game.

Oh and also end world hunger and racism and all that jazz I guess.

Fix the deterioration of the cod black ops saga, I would be a millionaire, I would like people to stop being so stupid and then stop over-exploitation and overpopulation.

and I would ask to have a girlfriend but then I would get a notification in the glove that would say that this function is not available :'v

To be honest I would just do whatever I could think of at the moment with the time stone. The time stone is all I would ever use. Maybe I would use reality or space every once in a while.

The Wright Way said:
I'm not sure the Gauntlet can effect something that small. </div>
if you kill everyone who has a bigger dick than you , you become the man with the biggest dick in the world.
BILL GATES METHOD

if you kill everyone who has a bigger dick than you , you become the man with the biggest dick in the world.
BILL GATES METHOD

That's incredibly cruel of you to kill all life in the universe like that.

Back