• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if vs battle wiki had its own video/board/tabletop game?

and how much health and all that.

what powers and equipment do you need before you even try to fight some homestuck bosses in some of the floors of the tower foxy?

Well I was asked to comment what powers are needed to fight hadou gods here

well I can't really say cause different gods have different things and different abilities, e.g.
Ren/yato- Resistance to the concept "stop" not resistance to conceptual manip but to the thing called "stop" on every level even where there is no time
Mercurius - ability to interact with NEP2 and then merc can't die as he just goes back to the before he emanates all over again infinitely, and canonically he was never even defeated as a throne god due to this

And many more also but I will just give a general ability needed to fight all gods in general
Conceptual manip and resistance to it
Above baseline (probably infinitely) soul manip and resistance to it
Resistance to mind manip, madness manip, power nullification e.t.c.
Regen negation (High godly)
And again something you need to fight them must be divine and must come from.their own level of existence or well to them you are just a fire in a picture that can never harm them.
NPI
And ability to affect NEP2, Aca 4 e.t.c.
Resistance to Death manip
Law and fate manip and also resistance to it

Well this is a general something for majority of the gods, but if you have a specific God in mind I can give you the detailed things needed, as gods vary from each other and their hax too

Well I was asked to comment what powers are needed to fight hadou gods here

well I can't really say cause different gods have different things and different abilities, e.g.
Ren/yato- Resistance to the concept "stop" not resistance to conceptual manip but to the thing called "stop" on every level even where there is no time
Mercurius - ability to interact with NEP2 and then merc can't die as he just goes back to the before he emanates all over again infinitely, and canonically he was never even defeated as a throne god due to this

And many more also but I will just give a general ability needed to fight all gods in general
Conceptual manip and resistance to it
Above baseline (probably infinitely) soul manip and resistance to it
Resistance to mind manip, madness manip, power nullification e.t.c.
Regen negation (High godly)
And again something you need to fight them must be divine and must come from.their own level of existence or well to them you are just a fire in a picture that can never harm them.
NPI
And ability to affect NEP2, Aca 4 e.t.c.
Resistance to Death manip
Law and fate manip and also resistance to it

Well this is a general something for majority of the gods, but if you have a specific God in mind I can give you the detailed things needed, as gods vary from each other and their hax too

what do you expect their drops to be?

and how much health as bosses?

what do you expect their drops to be?
Well this would depend on the God, as like I said I would need a name or the names of the gods you want to use
You can check out the one you want here

All of them are cool I can't really pick from.them
and how much health as bosses?
Well pretty high, extremely high

Well this would depend on the God, as like I said I would need a name or the names of the gods you want to use
You can check out the one you want here

All of them are cool I can't really pick from.them

Well pretty high, extremely high

i wonder. hajun doesn't have any equipment but what if the drop was a power?

what power could he drop if you managed to kill him

i wonder. hajun doesn't have any equipment but what if the drop was a power?

what power could he drop if you managed to kill him
You don't want to add hajun, as there is really nothing he can drop as he has nothing but maybe a full course on "how to be an asshole and genocidal cool guy" as he is a egotistical maniac who keeps growing stronger infinitely and to first fight him you must first stop him from growing

You don't want to add hajun, as there is really nothing he can drop as he has nothing but maybe a full course on "how to be an asshole and genocidal cool guy" as he is a egotistical maniac who keeps growing stronger infinitely and to first fight him you must first stop him from growing
either that or Observation/Cognition to depower him

would be an awesome boss fight though

maybe he drops experience? lots of it. as in EXP

Back