• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if vs battle wiki had its own video/board/tabletop game?

I've been here for five years at this point, granted two of those it was more a case of "that dude is looking in our windows and writing things down, should we be concerned"

I think we're still about the same in terms of activity, and I've heard "VS Battles is dying" every step of the way

I can't share it, really, since FANDOM asks us not to, but we do have access to analytics that show we still basically have the same recognition on-site, barring that lost by the transition to an external forum.

I can't say whether VSBW will be here in another 10 years or not- lotta time for an insane catastrophe to raise its ugly head, you know how it is- but I think its just a possibility rather than a likelihood.

unless Ant leaves, then we're all ****** lmao
Cursed Ending: AlexShepherd uses the ***eskin-fueled black magic he stole from the Silent Hilluminati to BFR Ant and steal his likeness TES Arena-style

Cursed Ending: AlexShepherd uses the ***eskin-fueled black magic he stole from the Silent Hilluminati to BFR Ant and steal his likeness TES Arena-style

I call my trump card. (krabby patty that causes people to engorge themselves to death on krabby patty's)

(you can use item cards from any franchise in this game)

I call my trump card. (krabby patty that causes people to engorge themselves to death on krabby patty's)

(you can use item cards from any franchise in this game)
I'm trying to put on muscle so giving me an infinite source of protein, starches, and leafy greens will only make me stronger

Could make it like snakes and ladders, only we use the tiering system and you have to 'upgrade' your verse to Tier 0 before anyone else to win. The snakes are downgrades while the ladders are upgrade CRTs.

Could make it like snakes and ladders, only we use the tiering system and you have to 'upgrade' your verse to Tier 0 before anyone else to win. The snakes are downgrades while the ladders are upgrade CRTs.

any other ideas. could it be like dnd or magic the gathering or like the muchkin series.

I could imagine something like Clash Royale, but instead of levelling up the cards, the level system just takes them to their next key, instead of 8 you can only use 4 cards, and the matching system will automatically put you with players that have cards with wincons against yours but with yours also having wincons against theirs

I could imagine something like Clash Royale, but instead of levelling up the cards, the level system just takes them to their next key, instead of 8 you can only use 4 cards, and the matching system will automatically put you with players that have cards with wincons against yours but with yours also having wincons against theirs

good of idea but what about something like sao (but without the virtual reality thing)

you play a video game that involves levels of a tower.

the higher you go the higher tiers of characters you have to fight.

does that sound fun?

good of idea but what about something like sao (but without the virtual reality thing)

you play a video game that involves levels of a tower.

the higher you go the higher tiers of characters you have to fight.
Idk about SAO, but it would be fun I think, the concept seems like something that'd mix almost perfectly with this wiki.

hey guys imagine fighting yogiri in the tower?

how much health would yogiri have?

and what sort of things would you need to even challenge him in the first place

"would you need items that can make you have continuous 1-B

Back