• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if vs battle wiki had its own video/board/tabletop game?

suppose someone decided to make a board/card/tabletop game he then sells it to hasbro or any other big game company giant.

what would this vs battle wiki game be like. Would it be like yugioh, monopoly, warhammer, or something else/a mix of various game types.

how many players are required for this game. (the minimum and the maximum)

What's would the goal of the game be?

What would the rules be?

what would the age rating be?

would dice and other various objects be included?

I made this thread because i was inspired by this idea Scp-3301 (scp boardgame made by wondertainment) (but the vs battle wiki game could be entirely different than the idea)

Edit:

also what about a vs battle wiki video game.

Last edited:
how many players are required for this game. (the minimum and the maximum)
All users
What's would the goal of the game be?
survive
What would the rules be?
none
what would the age rating be?
No specific age, if its a user, its included
would dice and other various objects be included?
obviously, its hunger games after all

Could go two ways with it. The first is standard board games, in which I am less familiar, and the latter is a full on tabletop, be it a wargame, RPG, or somethin' similar.

The board game would likely hinge on winning abstracted debates via certain pieces, cards, etc gathered throughout the course of the game. These cards, boons for your debates, would likely be things like "1-A character! +2 to all Character-oriented debates" or "Calc group member! Re-roll one dice in any debate". The debates themselves I feel would also be card-focused with random debates being drawn each turn, perhaps certain modifiers would also allow someone to redo a used debate topic card?

A tabletop of VSBW would probably be fairly standard with the following two considerations:
  • The lore for it would just be a heavily abstracted version of VSBW history changed to fit a certain theme (high fantasy, cyberpunk, sci-fi, etc).
  • The magic/tech/what have you of this land would likely follow severely overplayed tropes of our P&A systems.

Could go two ways with it. The first is standard board games, in which I am less familiar, and the latter is a full on tabletop, be it a wargame, RPG, or somethin' similar.

The board game would likely hinge on winning abstracted debates via certain pieces, cards, etc gathered throughout the course of the game. These cards, boons for your debates, would likely be things like "1-A character! +2 to all Character-oriented debates" or "Calc group member! Re-roll one dice in any debate". The debates themselves I feel would also be card-focused with random debates being drawn each turn, perhaps certain modifiers would also allow someone to redo a used debate topic card?

A tabletop of VSBW would probably be fairly standard with the following two considerations:
  • The lore for it would just be a heavily abstracted version of VSBW history changed to fit a certain theme (high fantasy, cyberpunk, sci-fi, etc).
  • The magic/tech/what have you of this land would likely follow severely overplayed tropes of our P&A systems.
oh so like munchkin

Last edited:

hey uh. Could you try making a munchkin card of your one for a vs battle version.

here are some more examples to help you out.

munchkincore_backbox.jpg

derangedsamples.jpg

Don't lie to the man now. Dew it Bambu, use your unlimited DnD powers and create it. We will expect your new project to be a success otherwise you'll have to watch 1 anime per day.
you will be fed to the crows first, Zarat.

The crows are my friends and my guide on the pathway of rebirth.

Quote from Steven Erikson - Toll the Hounds

“Somewhere above this foul temple, crows danced with sparks above the mouth of a chimney, virtually unseen in the darkness. Each one carried a word, but the sparks were deaf. Too busy with the ecstasy of their own bright, blinding fire. At least, until they went out.”

- since I read a book series (DnD inspired) that has a character whose animal spirit is the crow.

here's a quote from me

"The crows ate Zarat for his sins. They all agreed quietly that his flesh tasted good, albeit a bit too salty. The aftertaste was terrible."

see this is the reality you've made for yourself, I hope you're happy

here's a quote from me

"The crows ate Zarat for his sins. They all agreed quietly that his flesh tasted good, albeit a bit too salty. The aftertaste was terrible."

see this is the reality you've made for yourself, I hope you're happy
Death is but a new beginning my friend. Journey before destination.

Death is but a new beginning my friend. Journey before destination.

can you create a description card for a munchkin vs battle wiki thing

like this

Level 10 Zorro the Pirate Hunter

any monster buff cards played on zorro will triple the treasures you get from defeating him.

+3 against naruto users

-2 against CRT Revision users

-3 against bleach users

-5 against both

Bad Stuff: Lose your footgear and armor. Also lose 2 levels as well.

1 level 2 treasures

that's another example of a munchkin card. if you already didn't see the other examples i gave you from the spoiler.

The game would be: who has the outlier?
5 people get character cards and they get to say their name. One by one you have to reveal all the feats listed of the character, but one of them has an outlier that slightly stands out from the rest. You gotta guess it and shoot the guy with the outlier to death with a nerf gun.

The game would be: who has the outlier?
5 people get character cards and they get to say their name. One by one you have to reveal all the feats listed of the character, but one of them has an outlier that slightly stands out from the rest. You gotta guess it and shoot the guy with the outlier to death with a nerf gun.

that sounds interesting.

anyone else have another idea.

(i like a wide variety of ideas not just one. because it makes things more fun)

There's a card game called Here to Slay that would be a pretty good format, actually. Members of the site could be Heroes, pages could be Monsters, Challenges and Modifiers could be a wide range of things (fallacies, rules, etc).

There's a card game called Here to Slay that would be a pretty good format, actually. Members of the site could be Heroes, pages could be Monsters, Challenges and Modifiers could be a wide range of things (fallacies, rules, etc).

i recently added video game ideas as well for the thread.

I believe vs battle video game should be like a tower based on tiers. at the first few floors. you start with the low tiers but as you go up and up you start facing high tier characters.

while you are on the floors. you can use various weapons from various different verses. you can also train yourself or others can train you in various different forces/abilities from various different franchises like Ki, chakra, devil fruits, the force, etc. (you get the picture)

do you like the idea of a tower video game like the one i just mentioned?

MMORPG being a much cooler representation of the debates that occur on this site? Like, certain missions would be classified as Content Revision Threads, others are Controversial VS Threads, and so on.

idk, I was on the spot lol

Try to keep people from leaving: the game

"Best desperately trying to keep your users from leaving-game since Dashcon

Try to keep people from leaving: the game

"Best desperately trying to keep your users from leaving-game since Dashcon
I don't really care if people leave, I don't think anybody else does either, in the grand scheme of things- 's the point of a community, people leave but other people come along

I've been here for five years at this point, granted two of those it was more a case of "that dude is looking in our windows and writing things down, should we be concerned"

I think we're still about the same in terms of activity, and I've heard "VS Battles is dying" every step of the way

I can't share it, really, since FANDOM asks us not to, but we do have access to analytics that show we still basically have the same recognition on-site, barring that lost by the transition to an external forum.

I can't say whether VSBW will be here in another 10 years or not- lotta time for an insane catastrophe to raise its ugly head, you know how it is- but I think its just a possibility rather than a likelihood.

unless Ant leaves, then we're all ****** lmao

Ant is trapped in the torrent of suffering that is bureaucracy. He ain't leaving anytime soon. I think, I hear he has a plethora of mental problems, so something could happen.

How is it that our whole place stands on one person who is the most normal of us and yet has mental issues. Says something about us all doesn't it.

I've been here for five years at this point, granted two of those it was more a case of "that dude is looking in our windows and writing things down, should we be concerned"

I think we're still about the same in terms of activity, and I've heard "VS Battles is dying" every step of the way

I can't share it, really, since FANDOM asks us not to, but we do have access to analytics that show we still basically have the same recognition on-site, barring that lost by the transition to an external forum.

I can't say whether VSBW will be here in another 10 years or not- lotta time for an insane catastrophe to raise its ugly head, you know how it is- but I think its just a possibility rather than a likelihood.

unless Ant leaves, then we're all ****** lmao
wtf is this? Looks topic off to me

Back