• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happens if you get sent from a place with no time to a place with time?

Would you arrive to place that is the current time? Would you arrive at 0 time? Does time still move in the place with time even though you’re in a place with no time.

Last edited:
that's kinda impossible in theory because without time there will be no cause and effect so nothing will and can happen.
so it will depend on how the no time works in this dimension since fiction display timeless dimension differently. do you have any other info or did they leave it vague?
at best the person would just be stuck in that place where time doesn't flow thus making him frozen or in stasis

that's kinda impossible in theory because without time there will be no cause and effect so nothing will and can happen.
so it will depend on how the no time works in this dimension since fiction display timeless dimension differently. do you have any other info or did they leave it vague?
at best the person would just be stuck in that place where time doesn't flow thus making him frozen or in stasis
The supposed realm without time would be the other world from Dragon ball. I know for sure that has time even though it was stated it doesn’t. The person who is debating me and who keeps on saying it has no time made me curious in what point of time Goku would’ve arrived in the living realm when he was brought back to life during the Saiyan sega. If that was true and in a what if scenario. Would Goku have arrived instantly if he didn’t have to worry about time? Also, it would be impossible to have a dimension have space but no time, correct?

The supposed realm without time would be the other world from Dragon ball. I know for sure that has time even though it was stated it doesn’t. The person who is debating me and who keeps on saying it has no time made me curious in what point of time Goku would’ve arrived in the living realm when he was brought back to life during the Saiyan sega. If that was true and in a what if scenario. Would Goku have arrived instantly if he didn’t have to worry about time? Also, it would be impossible to have a dimension have space but no time, correct?
i mean yeah Time and Causality is necessary to make things transpire
and yeah not really knowledgable about the otherworld stuff of Dragonball or the hell stuff

Then you'll be able to proceed in time such as acting in motion for example. I believe for what period of time you'll land on depends on the context, and if I understand the last question right, time will still proceed in a place with no time even though you're existing in a timeless place.

Back