• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What give NEP2 to the one that have it ?

It's possible to make a "list" of what should give NEP 2 like the different (possible) "resistance"/immortality/"immunity"/acausality/regen etc ?

(Like people tell me that they don't have concept of death so should had immortality type 5)

At least as I know, that's like an absolute "intangibility" (or somewhat): if the character hasn't got feat to affect a character with NEP type 2, then he can't affect him.

the erasure existence conventional should be a resistance, since the characters would need Feats or the power to convert something non-existent to something existing (which technically exists characters) and then erase it.

also an immunity to soul hax, mind hax (although it depends I think there are people who mindhax nep2), probably acuasality 2 since its past, present and future were erased

Back