• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what exactly is the creator? đź’€

Catzlaflame

Ephemeral Thoughts
He/Him
VS Battles
Content Moderator
I’ve recently finished the umineko MANGA and started the visual novel today, but in the manga the only 2 sitations of the creator are when Beatrice mentioned it and the rather iconic “she who has returned from the kingdom of god”, now I’ve heard so many people say so many things about it, some say the creator is a single entity that resides in its own domain, some say the creator is a combination of multiple entities who have achieved no restrictions and some say the creator is literally it’s own domain as in a part of the cosmology.

Currently, the creator is a loose term to define beings who have absolutely zero restrictions compared to Featherine, and as such it's "higher" than the Kingdom of God, as that's the last boundary (formation of the creator).
Personally, I use the term Creator Witches for ones who reach the Kingdom of god However, that's irrelevant for now.
Ovy7 covers the kingdom of God and "the creator" in his cosmology blog here and I could've sworn there was a discussion the creator being a singular entity.

Currently, the creator is a loose term to define beings who have absolutely zero restrictions compared to Featherine, and as such it's "higher" than the Kingdom of God, as that's the last boundary (formation of the creator).
Personally, I use the term Creator Witches for ones who reach the Kingdom of god However, that's irrelevant for now.
Ovy7 covers the kingdom of God and "the creator" in his cosmology blog here and I could've sworn there was a discussion the creator being a singular entity.
Ah that makes more sense thank you for the help

Back