• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What do you get for sensing a character that lacks a physical body and soul

Yeah, it should be simple enough:
What do you get for sensing/seeing/detecting someone that lacks a physical body and soul (basically NEP1 Aspect 1) or NEP2 atp

It would be like Enhanced Senses / ESP but I don't really know the applications here maybe if someone has the feat that I said earlier it would be good

Genuinely, I'm curious about this because nobody seems to talk about it so yeah

What do you get for sensing/seeing/detecting someone that lacks a physical body and soul (basically NEP1 Aspect 1) or NEP2 atp

It would be like Enhanced Senses / ESP but I don't really know the applications here maybe if someone has the feat that I said earlier it would be good

I feel like it would be sum really sofisticated Extraordinary Perception

It often has to be accompanied by interacting with them. I would say NPI.

Back