• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What deck would your favorite FCs/OCs if they played a TCG?

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Here comes another random ass thread topic for fun and games. I'm bored sue me.
Title says most of it.
Maybe describe why they would play that deck and what's so thematically fitting about them.

I'll do an example and list what Yu-Gi-Oh! decks some Fallout Equestria Main Characters would probably play:

Littlepip - Kozmo: Kozmo is a series of cards that combines The Wizard of Oz and Star Wars in a similar way Fallout Equestria does for its parent franchises. Only less gun poni and more anime girls with lightsabers (Which makes it infinitely more boring.). Additionally one of the decks main cards, Kozmo Farmgirl, also works well with Honest in beating the shit out of your opponent as well as being a "Lightbringer" as it were.

Blackjack - Cup of Ace Exodia FTK: While Yu-Gi-Oh! does have a archetype and series of cards based on astrology and poker respectively, they're both so terribly awful its legendary. Other Star related archetypes are too damn happy and optimistic so this is where I see her. Playing a deck that forces the game into a solitaire type state that's dependent on fate. Given its her talent she could probably end up ZTKing.

Murky - HERO/Yubel: Pretty Simple, Murky heroworships like crazy but has to learn to accept the pains of his past before being able to move forward. Can't read lol.

Since my TCG knowledge is limited mainly to Hearthstone, I will focus on that.

I imagine my Batman using his vast wealth to splurge on packs getting every card unlocked (both normally and in gold). I think definitely the Rogue class makes sense being a stealthy character.

Types of cards used? Well I can see the focus on stealth and lifesteal minions with some weapons too.

Some specific cards:
*Preperation
*Kingsbane (plus associated weapon buffs)
*Valeera the Hollow

I imagine my Batman using his vast wealth to splurge on packs getting every card unlocked (both normally and in gold).
This comment kinda reminded me, Spirits are a thing in Yu-Gi-Oh!. Both it and Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons use the structural concept in a similar manner, even as a means of connecting "universes" through a small group of gifted people and inanimate objects. Though in PH everything emits this spiritual energy to some degree instead of just the cards.

So it's only fitting that Edgelord Horse Blackjack would also use the strongest amongst these spirits, and one associated with twisted pain and sacrifice. (Watch Dark Johan vs Amon in GX.)

Anyways that comment also got the image of DCAU Batman desperately opening packs in order to defeat Felix Faust or something stuck in my mind. Just an infinitely amusing image to me cuz he'd be like that.

Back