• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What crossover(s) do you want to see the most?

Sorry...but it's the wrong monkey to use that on, I'm more right than actual facts and your opinion never were an opinion.
200.webp

God of High School X Dragon Ball - They're practically the same series: two protagonists based off Sun Wukong the Monkey King that ascend to godhood in a verse that possess insane multiplicative power-ups throughout their respective verses. Plus, I'm sure Goku would love to fight Mori Jin and vice versa.

God of High School X Dragon Ball - They're practically the same series: two protagonists based off Sun Wukong the Monkey King that ascend to godhood in a verse that possess insane multiplicative power-ups throughout their respective verses. Plus, I'm sure Goku would love to fight Mori Jin and vice versa.
Calls God of Highschool and Dragon Ball the same series.

So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

Black Clover X Fate

I'd just live seeing Asta's AM shenanigans against against those characters.(Also Patry vs Gilgamesh would be glorious)

Ao Oni in Dead by Daylight.

Yeah it might not happen but in 2021, Ao Oni is honestly kinda underrated.

Goku vs superman
No joke, I'd love a collaboration movie where they somehow work this into happening.

I wouldn't even care how ridiculous they'd need to make the plot to have it happen, just pull a high end DC Animated movie/DBZ+DBS film quality, focus on just making it fun, and I'd legit be hyped as ****.

No joke, I'd love a collaboration movie where they somehow work this into happening.

I wouldn't even care how ridiculous they'd need to make the plot to have it happen, just pull a high end DC Animated movie/DBZ+DBS film quality, focus on just making it fun, and I'd legit be hyped as ****.
Can you image it if they make Goku and Superman fuse together (Potara or Fusion Dance) to fight the bad guy?

The possibility to see an official (kinda) fusion between the two would be more than enough to make everyone hype.

Can you image it if they make Goku and Superman fuse together (Potara or Fusion Dance) to fight the bad guy?

The possibility to see an official (kinda) fusion between the two would be more than enough to make everyone hype.
Oh absolutely. Do the cliche VS. Movie thing, give them a good fight against each other, then have them team up against a big bad or a rouges gallery gauntlet, and end it on a fusion for the climax fight?

I'd be over the moon. Who cares if it's dumb, or the plot is nonsense, or it's blatent fanservice? I'd be losing my mind.

Also, I definitely want another DC x Marvel crossover, &/or another Looney Tunes X Disney crossover, as difficult as those would be to set up to begin with.
I could have sworn at the end of 1 of the DC/LT Crossovers said to be continued or sth like that? Wasn't there a hint about Superman would have a rematch with the Hulk? Speaking of Disney they own Marvel, why no Hulk/Donald Duck? Everyone has made a Star Wars Parody, expect Mickey who just has only a toy description as a Jedi. They're missing a gold mines. WB missed a golden opportunity too.
- Gintama X Deadpool:

Just want the 4th wall be pulverized by the two with all their manga and comic references.

But seriously, i'm surprise this never happen officially considering the we had a Marvel x Attack on Titan crossover.
Isn't there like a Deadpool manga? I would be suprised if there wasn't any reference to Gintoki

Can't belive Deadpool had DIO's VA in the Avengers Anime
- Astro Boy X My Life as a Teenage Robot:

Robots teenagers who defend humanity against villains and other evil robots, while facing human prejudice.
Which version of Astro? I would favor the 2003 version
I'm not afraid of death.
019_002.jpg

Don't mind me, just having a flashback

Berserk and DOOM
"my best friend sacrificed me and my comrades for power and raped my girlfriend in front of me"
"the ******* killed Daisy"

Last edited:
Dragon Ball X Super Smash Bros: IDC if this breaks the theme of only game original characters. They've done it already plus Goku transcends. Hell I'd settle for Shallot or 21 the former more recognizable but the latter would have a crazy moveset in Smash.
Death Note x Detective Conan/Case Closed (Whatever you wanna call it): Conan would be up to the biggest task he's had maybe ever (Gotta give Kaitou and Lupin they flowers but they don't got a magical death book). He has to find and apprehend Kira before the world is taken over. The story quite literally writes itself. What's great is the fact that Conan literally uses a fake name. His canonical name is Shinichi Kudo. He only switches names to protect himself and the people around him (Don't worry, you not getting spoiled or sumn like that, this is episode one stuff.) I'd love to see Conan's detective skills put to the test. They also both live in Tokyo so this story makes sense to be a series. I think eventually Conan would win due to his ability to think outside of the box but it could go either way. Conan doesn't have the entire government to work with unlike L. His gadgets are peak though.
Among Us x Danganronpa: The imposter is sus. Basically the same game except one is story driven and one has aliens. Monokuma sets up the ultimate death game in which it's not try to find a way to get out, it's try to survive. There WILL be murders. The cams and admin rooms are back. All the sabotages are available. This would be hype.
I feel like I had one but forgot it so I'll edit this if I remember it.

Back