• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In my opinion:
Yu Narumaki vs Jotaro Kujo: Isn't it obvious enough Yu?
Godzilla vs Goku: Goku stomps hard
Godzilla vs other Shounen Protagonists like Naruto: Godzilla.
Kirito vs Guts: Berserk fanboys always say Kirito is just a gamer but they didn't notice that the game clearly about "life and death" and it also improves Kirito's sword skills in real life,, I guess?
Go check Kirito and Gut's Respect threads on r/respectthread

Naruto vs Goku
Saitama
Ichigo
Jojo from Part 3-7
(Except for a few characters that can outhax Goku like Vanilla or Kira)

2 words fams: Goku STOMPS

Last edited:
Blood Remaster

Kreygasm.png

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Not regular by the verse standards, and this happened only very few times canonically and could be considered PIS. Also I doubt he can even destroy a wall physically without potions, but he sure as hell is 8-C. Destructive Capacity ain't the same as Attack Potency. 90% of characters on this wiki are like that.

Talking about dumb matches, well, once seen Ezio vs Deku. Not blaming the guy who made the match though, still it would be funny to see the fight in practice.

That’s really weird.If your 8-C in AP and cant level a skyscraper how are you 8-C?I get being able to harm others of similar durability,it’s just weird.

Ezio vs Deku sounds like a good idea actually

That's how it works. Most characters even in tier 4 can't actually bust a solar system, or even a planet. Dante who's in Low 2-C can't bust a universe et cetera. Like bruh, otherwise every single character beyong 8-B would cause earthquakes while running, sneezing, ******** whatever.

Nah it wasn't, it was a pretty bad idea. Deku was stomped in every single category imaginable.

Back