• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the APs for these 3 feats

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
First scenario: 2 Characters are fighting one another, their battle is so intense that it won't be long before all of time, space and reality will be annihilated, and all that is left will be absolute nothingness.

Second scenario: Character A yeets Character B to the beginning of time and Chracter B's death causes the big bang, creating the universe those 2 characters are in.

Third scenario: This character releases a scream that shakes an infinite sized universe, destroying star systems and breaks apart if not destroys galaxies in the process.

Last edited:
  1. To be honest, this is kinda vague, but this is fiction so I can't call a situation like this too surprising. And if it is assumed they destroy all of time, then the feat would be Low 2-C, however since it's a result of their fight their combined power performed the Low 2-C feat and you can't really divide it by two, because that doesn't make any sense, this is one of those "below" baseline Low 2-C things. This is of course assuming all of time, as stated above, and a reasonably small time frame. If the "over time" is a very long unspecified time, it would probably be counted as space-time hax instead.

And the other case, if they don't destroy all of time, and instead is a "small" (relative usage of the word) section of time, then it'd count as 3-A with space-time hax. This is of course if we don't treat High 3-A as "limited 4D" still, we don't currently but I have seen some talks of getting that back, so if it does come back this could fall under it.

This is all assuming that we're talking about a universe of course, which does sound like it from the way it's described, but in the case it's a localized small scale pocket realm type of situation, of course the result would be different.

2. This is a weird one, what happens for the character's death to result in a big bang? Does character A throw an energy blast that blows character B up and that results in the big bang? Why exactly does the big bang happen? Because the way it's worded currently it doesn't sound like anyone would scale to the big bang, but if the scenario scales to that, then I'm sure there was a calc somewhere for the big bang, which was in the tier 4 range if I'm not mistaken.

3. Well considering it shakes an infinite sized universe, I think a High 3-A should be fine, though I'm not familiar with any "infinite shaking" feats. But considering shaking an infinite thing would require infinite energy to do it, unless there's some outside factors involved, but since this is a scream, it should qualify for High 3-A.

1. It's all of time

2. Character A uses time manipulation to BFR a wounded Character B to the beginning of the universe. Character B dies, and their death results in the creation of the universe. That's what I meant

That still doesn't make much sense. What happens from their death to result in the universe being created? Do they just randomly explode when they die so the big bang happens? Is it because of character's A's attack? Something else?

It just being "their death" is not something that would result in anything, it's way too vague, especially since it wouldn't really scale to either character A nor B.

Character B explodes and it causes the big bang. Feat comes from here, in the third post. I was making a profile for Moghan and I thought it was a 3-A feat, but I'm not sure

Well it's still way too vague to use this as a main feat, because the unknown machinations make it kinda unusable on its own. But because this was for Moghan, you can just scale him to Unicron then? And just mention this as a supporting feat.

Not exactly, as considering Moghan was fighting againsta version of vector prime who hadn't unlocked his old powers, and that Unicron is stated to be far supeior to the true vector prime. It's most likely that Moghan is stronger than a lot of Unicron's avatars, as his avatars greatly vary in strength. I think Moghan should just be placed at "At least 4-C, Likely far Higher", but I'm not too sure about the AP for consuming pulsars or nebulaes.

Fair play on that.

A "possibly 3-A" could maybe work, but it is weird scaling to his death, because that shouldn't scale to his own AP/dura. I guess 3-A via dying might be a thing? I've seen that rating on a few profiles. But yeah, he's at least 4-C, not sure about consuming nebulae, you'd need to ask a calc group member for that.

Back