• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Anime's Do You Wanna See Come Back?

High School Of The Dead: Ruined By Fanservice Tbh.
respect your opinion
Akame Ga Kill: I honestly hated ships in this, like Mine x tatsuki was the worst in anime.
i really hope it will come back, the anime with things from the manga
The Grandcrest War: Definitely Needs a second season cuz I'm in love.
after the ending of the season? sorry to say this but its probably not gonna happen

Zero no Tsukaima. Not for a whole season, I just think it would be fun to see how Saito and Louise are doing in his world. Some short OVA on that would be cool.

I’ll probably be irritated, and it’ll probably be carried by Broly vs Beerus if it happens or pan’s cuteness

If android 21 is in it, it’ll be an automatic 10/10

Boarding School Juliet, was one of my fave romcom animes

Helpful fox Senko-San, most relaxing and wholesome slice of life i seen

Grand Blue, one of the best, if not the best comedy series i seen, manga is still going, though i wish it had more adaptations, especially the later chapters

I may come later with more, but these 3 are gonna do for now

DanMachi Gaiden: Sword Oratoria (Give me Season 2 or remake the series! Season 1 adaptation was absolutely horrendous but the volumes it adapted also weren't that good so personally I'd rather they just go straight to adapting the later volumes like volume 5 in season 2 so people can stop saying things like Lefiya's a terrible character or Aiz doesn't have a charcater)

DanMachi Episode 0 (Argonaut) (If they can't remake Sword Oratoria than at least give me the DanMachi prequel damn it!)
Horny ahh mf. I agree, bring that shit back.

Back