• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Anime's Do You Wanna See Come Back?

Well since Soul Eater, Magi, God of Highschool, Land of the Lustrous, Noragami, and a few others I like have already been said then I'll just say some that haven't been mentioned yet.

Twin Star Exorcists (Give me a Brotherhood remake of the series! Seriously, what made them think that making 70% of the series anime original was a good idea. Just adapt the manga already!)

DanMachi Gaiden: Sword Oratoria (Give me Season 2 or remake the series! Season 1 was absolutely horrible but the volumes it adapted also weren't that good so personally I'd rather they just go straight to adapting the later volumes like volume 5 in season 2 so people can stop saying Lefiya's a terrible character.)

DanMachi Episode 0 (Argonaut) (If they can't remake Sword Oratoria than at least give me the DanMachi prequel damn it!)

Cautious Hero (Give me Season 2)

Hinamatsuri (Also give me Season 2)

KonoSuba (Give me Season 3)

Re:Zero (Also give me Season 3)

Index New Testament (Give me the New Testament adaptation already!)

Fate/Strange Fake (If you aren't going to give FGO an event then you might as well give us the anime instead!)

Pokemon Special (Pokemon Adventures) (I don't even care if its just a short animation or ova just give me some anime content of the manga please)

Archdemon's Dilemma (Fun little wholesome fantasy series I found recently kind of want it to get an anime adaptation. Though considering how much fantasy series have been getting an anime adaptation recently I wouldn't be surprised if it got one in the near future. It does have a voice drama already so it seems quite popular)

Oshi no Ko (Probably won't be adapted until after the Kaguya-sama anime is finished or near finished since the story was confirmed by Aka in an interview to canonically take place many years after Kaguya-sama but I still want it to be adapted)

Sousou no Frieren (Nice fantasy series about life after the demon lord is defeated. Would love to see it adapted at some point)

Magus of the Library (Really nice fantasy series with great art and interesting story. Been wondering if there will ever be an anime adaptation)

Bungou Stray Dogs: Beast (I know Season 4 is coming out but it would be nice for them to reveal more detail about the reality warping book at some point by adapting this AU series)

Species Domain (Fun romcom with fantasy races in the modern world. Would love an adaptation)

Puella Magi Suzumi Magica/Puella Magi Tart Magica/Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Arc (I still want some of the spinoffs and interquel mangas to be adapted into anime form before the next movie comes out)

Sakamoto Days/Undead Unluck/Mission: Yozakura Family/Mashle/Kaiju No.8 (Some of the 6-7/10 jump series that I have been following. Might as well get them adapted since some moments are pretty damn cool)

The Dragon, the Hero, and the Courier/Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling/Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle/Welcome to Japan Ms.Elf/Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san (Some rather niche fantasy series that I like so I want an anime adaptation)
I'm pretty sure there was a Konosuba season 3 announced

Might make a cartoon version of this...

Though, my cartoon related threads tend to perform worse than the anime related threads.

Oh, I forgot to put my list.

No Game No Life
I still don't know how this hasn't gotten a second season already.

Highschool DxD
It was a really fun show that really needs another season

A Certain Magical Index
When are they going to start adapting New Testament? I need it.

Soul Eater
A fun show that could use a more manga accurate reboot

Cautious Hero
Another great show I just want to see continue

Re: Zero
If season three isn't out soon I might end up reading the LN or WN

Tower of God
Really cool show, I don't want it to just end somewhere like that

God of Highschool
Animation was great but the plot was rushed, would be okay with either sequel or reboot as long as the fights are still great

I know this show ended perfectly, and that it probably shouldn't continue, but damn I want more "Sakamoto Desu Ga." It was so fun, and had great character development for what was a 12 episode series.

I personally just wonder if it's right to ask for a new anime, sometimes a story just works if it stays in its original source format, and there's always the chance the anime will get f**ked up!

The Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: I honestly dk which volume of ln I should read after finishing the anime

High School Of The Dead: Ruined By Fanservice Tbh.

Akame Ga Kill: I honestly hated ships in this, like Mine x tatsuki was the worst in anime.

The Grandcrest War: Definitely Needs a second season cuz I'm in love.

Fanservice had no reason, it just came out of no where lma.

Not saying I hate it, it just ruins my opinion on a character due to it.
Removing the fanservice from HOTD is the equivalent of removing the fanservice from High School DxD.

Removing it means you're basically removing what makes the show. HOTD and High School DxD would be completely different shows and would probably be forgotten if the fanservice was removed.

Back