• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Anime's Do You Wanna See Come Back?

Soul Eater needs a reboot.
I advocate for this.

Also:

oyMVD4MUmJBBW5IZt7anSTcBHQl.jpg

Specially with the recent redesign figure done by the same guy that designed Shin Godzilla:

takayuki-takeya-ideon__gallery_60135de381e7a__61280.1612220952.jpg

We need to go back to the old roots of anime, that being mecha animes with themes of existential crisis.

Highschool of the Dead
No game no life
SukaSuka

Those are the ones I remember I've watched more than thousands of animes soo

Yeah, most of the animes I like that ended a while back had perfect conclusions that I wouldn't think to change. And while I haven't finished this series, for now, I'ma say Gurren Lagan. (I know I probably misspelled it, idk)

As everyone said above, Soul Eater. Imagine how amazing it'd be with Fire Force's animation and sound design
Besides that, I'd like a redo of God of High School with how garbage the pacing of the anime was

As everyone said above, Soul Eater. Imagine how amazing it'd be with Fire Force's animation and sound design
Besides that, I'd like a redo of God of High School with how garbage the pacing of the anime was
Forgot about the GoH anime lol. Yeah the pacing was hot garbage I'd love if it was redone.

SukaSuka, to finish the LN and have maximum depression animated
Nurarihyon no Mago reboot. Really cool concept and characters, but the anime never finished and the S2 cliffhanger was horrible
The World God Only Knows. PLEASE finish adapting the manga!!!
Also Noragami, KoreZombie, Land of the Lustrous, Akagami, New Game...

My most wanted, however, is Akatsuki no Yona. Phenomenal series

Oh, I also need "Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" to come back. Man, that was a great and fun anime with chill vibes. I hope they end up giving it a season 2.

unknown.png

As some already said Nurarihyon no Mago, is basically the thing I would like to continue the most, I liked the previous seasons so I would prefer a season 3 instead of a reboot.

Oh and also Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai/The World God Only Knows, that piece of art really need to be completely adapted.

As some already said Nurarihyon no Mago, is basically the thing I would like to continue the most, I liked the previous seasons so I would prefer a season 3 instead of a reboot.

Oh and also Kami Nomi Zo Shiru Sekai/The World God Only Knows, that piece of art really need to be completely adapted.
Speaking of Nurarihyon no Mago, we have the pages for the verse but man it looks so freaking awful

Well since Soul Eater, Magi, God of Highschool, Land of the Lustrous, Noragami, and a few others I like have already been said then I'll just say some that haven't been mentioned yet.

Series I want to see come back/Get an adaptation in general

Twin Star Exorcists (Give me a Brotherhood remake of the series! Seriously, what made them think that making 70% of the series anime original was a good idea. Just adapt the manga already!)

DanMachi Gaiden: Sword Oratoria (Give me Season 2 or remake the series! Season 1 adaptation was absolutely horrendous but the volumes it adapted also weren't that good so personally I'd rather they just go straight to adapting the later volumes like volume 5 in season 2 so people can stop saying things like Lefiya's a terrible character or Aiz doesn't have a charcater)

DanMachi Episode 0 (Argonaut) (If they can't remake Sword Oratoria than at least give me the DanMachi prequel damn it!)

Cautious Hero (Give me Season 2)

Hinamatsuri (Also give me Season 2)

KonoSuba (Give me Season 3)

Re:Zero (Also give me Season 3)

Index New Testament (Give me the New Testament adaptation already!)

Fate/Strange Fake (If you aren't going to give FGO an event then you might as well give us the anime instead!)

Pokemon Special (Pokemon Adventures) (I don't even care if its just a short animation or ova just give me some anime content of the manga please)

Archdemon's Dilemma (Fun little wholesome fantasy series I found recently kind of want it to get an anime adaptation. Though considering how much fantasy series have been getting an anime adaptation recently I wouldn't be surprised if it got one in the near future. It does have a voice drama already so it seems quite popular)

Oshi no Ko (Probably won't be adapted until after the Kaguya-sama anime is finished or near finished since the story was confirmed by Aka in an interview to canonically take place many years after Kaguya-sama but I still want it to be adapted)

Sousou no Frieren (Nice fantasy series about life after the demon lord is defeated. Would love to see it adapted at some point)

Magus of the Library (Really nice fantasy series with great art and interesting story. Been wondering if there will ever be an anime adaptation)

Bungou Stray Dogs: Beast (I know Season 4 is coming out but it would be nice for them to reveal more detail about the reality warping book at some point by adapting this AU series)

Species Domain (Fun romcom with fantasy races in the modern world. Would love an adaptation)

Puella Magi Suzumi Magica/Puella Magi Tart Magica/Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Wraith Arc (I still want some of the spinoffs and interquel mangas to be adapted into anime form before the next movie comes out)

Sakamoto Days/Undead Unluck/Mission: Yozakura Family/Mashle/Kaiju No.8 (Some of the 6-7/10 jump series that I have been following. Might as well get them adapted since some moments are pretty damn cool)

The Dragon, the Hero, and the Courier/Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling/Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle/Welcome to Japan Ms.Elf/Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san (Some rather niche fantasy series that I like so I want an anime adaptation)

Last edited:
Back