• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What a Beautiful Revisions (Inganock, Gahkthun)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed some stuff, Dragon for example was agreed to just be 8-C, everyone just has really good heat resistance, so Dragon's attacks just seem stronger cause it does a lot of brute force damge.

The whole heat aspect makes this all convoluted.

Yeah I've been having major brain farts here and there so I'm not really in it to get all this.

Well that said, I take it this is done right?

If it's the Right Hand of Tearing Flames that killed Dragon which is a Low 7-C attack, then we can't scale Gii to Dragon, we have to scale Gii to Kerkan then, on the basis that Kerkan could have killed Golem.

Kerkan is currently scaling to Gii who doesn't have Building level ap in his profile. But then again Kerkan is suppose to be stronger.

Ahhh...you know what, that was just more of a guess on my end. Cuz Dragon is stated is not have any notable weaknesses at all. I probably should have noted this sooner cuz that was more of a guess up on my part...my bad~

"——クリッターは不滅——
——物理破壊は不可能——
——ドラゴンの場合——
——唯一の破壊方法は——
——地上に存在せず——"

As said here, Dragon has the yatta yatta thing of "Critters are indestructible, Physical destruction is impossible" part. But the thing that's unique to it is that Dragon has no known weakness.

So yeah...it's really a guess as to how Gii could have killed it. Just that he did. I would suspect he just use a normal attack of Porshion's to kill it though.

Yeah again, it's my bad cuz I'm really not in the mindset around here these days.

Atwiki does note that while Dragon DOESN'T have any weaknesses like its fellow Critters, the Kikai's ability to attack beings with "physical attack nullification", like the Critters, still applies. So by that logic, its very possible to assume that Porshion just clawed it up instead of burning or atomizing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back