• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tottaly Accurated Battle Simulator CRT!!!

1. Bothe the Chronomancer and Void Monarch recuper all of their HP whem transformed, should they have "Healing" in their profiles?
  2. Thor hammer calculation, who should scale from this?
  3. Should Super Peasant have homming atack? and why It's a yes?
When 2 of this are disclosed I will start the discussion about TABG and TABZ wepons here

Alright I've made a page for Zeus and Minotaurs. Would you like to check?
Well, let's start withe zeus, I think we should disscuss about fear manipulation resistence to strongher units here, like, he que resiste skeleton warrior fear manipulation but is still 100% affected by gians skeletons ones

He also should have duplication sinse his lightining bolts multiply when hitting a ponent making the next unity hited suffer more damage

Now minotaur, painter only dodge projectiles, sinse minotaurs dash isn't a projectile It would fall in game mechanics, but the "higher with charge" is still valid sinse It blitz most units

Well, let's start withe zeus, I think we should disscuss about fear manipulation resistence to strongher units here, like, he que resiste skeleton warrior fear manipulation but is still 100% affected by gians skeletons ones

He also should have duplication sinse his lightining bolts multiply when hitting a ponent making the next unity hited suffer more damage
Later when the giant skeleton gets a profile, just write in the fear manip justification that he can affect units normally resistant to fear

Duplication I am uncertain. It's common knowledge that electricity spreads between close targets. It's why it's usually called chain lightning
Now minotaur, painter only dodge projectiles, sinse minotaurs dash isn't a projectile It would fall in game mechanics, but the "higher with charge" is still valid sinse It blitz most units
Alright, I'll remember to remove that justification later

Later when the giant skeleton gets a profile, just write in the fear manip justification that he can affect units normally resistant to fear
And if there's lots of SW zeus is one of the only boss units to get affected... Theur fear manipulation is kinda based on HP

Okay I guess. But keep in mind that this isn't exactly combat applicable in 1v1
I know, unless he is fighting against a swarm or oponents with summons, Just need to be justified that "every time a lightininf hit a oponent more of them are generated to hit the next one" this is one of the reasons that zeus is a boss unit and not a "mini boss"

can you link their profiles to me again? I will do It now(with or without the image)

thanks

Welcome back, @JustANormalLemon. I have made almost 0 progress with new pages except one. I'll get back to work but for now, enjoy the cactus

no problem, no problem, might come back fully soon to make the images for the other profiles you dd... cactus should also have natural weponary(spikes) and resistence to projectiles(will not suffer damage from balistas) and his spike explosion be comented as well(in the "powers" part I mean)

If anyone has anything to say, I will add in 5 hours the powers to the profiles in the discription and later do a GD thread for TABS

Back