• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tottaly Accurated Battle Simulator CRT!!!

Well, since most of the things I've said turned out to be wrong, I'll just summarize what's right.

The Skeleton Troops race must be changed from "Unknown" to "Stiffy" and everyone with that race must gain Type 7 immortality.

Bonus: Necromancer should have Soul Manipulation and Fear Manipulation taken off it's page (One is speculative, the other is incorrect)
Necromancer should have Power Bestowal in the place of Fear Manipulation (He gives the ability to his corrupted skeletons)
Necromancer should have Necromancy (Turns killed enemies into skeletal versions of themselves)
Necromancer should have Weapon Creation (If he hits his skeletons with a lantern attack, they are given swords and shields, or skeleton bows)
^
DONE

Next discussions:
  1. Bothe the Chronomancer and Void Monarch recuper all of their HP whem transformed, should they have "Healing" in their profiles?
  2. Thor hammer calculation, who should scale from this?
  3. Should Super Peasant have homming atack? and why It's a yes?
1-Self Explanatory
Against:
In Favor: 3

2- KieranH10 plans to make a calculation about the crater that Thor's hammer is found in the Legacy map taht should make Thor a TIer 8-C character, this one in very simple, with Characters should scale from thor?
Ps: The ones that can destroy the wall in onde hit?

5- The super peasant Punchs have homming properties that allow him to continuously attack opponents as his attacks are always aimed at the closest opponent while fighting, this property is even listed on the T.A.B.S wiki.
Against: KieranH10
In favor: JustANormalLemon, Joaco0902

Last edited:
They went so over the top with that animation I love it.

That said, I dunno if we use trailers for feats generally, so i'm iffy in general.

I disagree with Type 2 immortality for all troops, being turned to skeletons is a result of the Necromancers Corruption, not their own ability. And the trailer clearly depicts many battles, so we cant assume that the Pirate Queen that gets Skelified, we just see the Pirate Queen explode, then we see a skeleton afterwards.

Type 7 for Stiffies seems fine I guess.

I disagree with Type 2 immortality for all troops, being turned to skeletons is a result of the Necromancers Corruption, not their own ability. And the trailer clearly depicts many battles, so we cant assume that the Pirate Queen that gets Skelified, we just see the Pirate Queen explode, then we see a skeleton afterwards.

Type 7 for Stiffies seems fine I guess.
Yes yes, so I put maybe, but clearly it was an exploded troop that became the skeleton in the trailer, more specifically the 2 generic Wobblers at the beginning are the Skeleton and Wobbler at the end of the Trailer, but I understand if you disagree with that
They went so over the top with that animation I love it.

That said, I dunno if we use trailers for feats generally, so i'm iffy in general.
And the maximum content we'll have outside of gameplay, in other words what's in the Trailer would be the only thing we'd get without possible game mechanics, besides having the support of troops being trained for combat, like the samurai, the teacher, shogun, etc.

Should I make a Thread in the questions and answers to se if this trailer can be used? theres some very interesting things in It that would help deepeing the T.A.B.S verse

I still personally don't believe we should use the Trailer, and afaik we also don't use Artwork for the verse. The Lore Page is used, yes, but I'm unsure what supports them having any further tactics beyond what we see.

I still personally don't believe we should use the Trailer, and afaik we also don't use Artwork for the verse. The Lore Page is used, yes, but I'm unsure what supports them having any further tactics beyond what we see.
You can't out live raptors and mamuths only fiting them with wepons, you need minimal strategic thinking... Well, lookinf in the lore page theres more things that should help upgrade some troops...

But ok, I will do a nother thread leater withou the trailer things and we can discuss rhise better, I will comeback to talk about he trailer if supercell confirm if the trailer is cannon on twitter

The weakness of the troops in this verse must be removed as they are jog mechanics
If we take the alternate sources like the trailer as canon, the I agree.
all must gain immortality type 2 and 7 and the skeleton species must change to "Stiffy" or "Undead Wobbler"
Type 2: No. I can forgive poor intelegence for game mechanics, but this is not only a one time thing, but the context of the trailer constaintly cutting to different units and fights makes this difficult to belive.
Type 7: I'm not super knowledgable on this kind of stuff, but can people with type 7 be killed? Stiffies are undead, I can't argue with that, but they can still die, If they can, then I'm fine. If they can't, I am not.

Type 2: No. I can forgive poor intelegence for game mechanics, but this is not only a one time thing, but the context of the trailer constaintly cutting to different units and fights makes this difficult to belive.
I wrote this one already imagining that they disagreed with this one, I exaggerated a little for this one
Type 7: I'm not super knowledgable on this kind of stuff, but can people with type 7 be killed? Stiffies are undead, I can't argue with that, but they can still die, If they can, then I'm fine. If they can't, I am not.
Type 7 immortality only gives immunity to manipulation of life and death if I remember correctly, but they can die in conventional ways.

I’m not sure if immortality would mean anything for their power since they’re actually no harder to kill than a peasant, but maybe it’s just a technicality or something

I’m not sure if immortality would mean anything for their power since they’re actually no harder to kill than a peasant, but maybe it’s just a technicality or something
Immortality type 7 just means he is alread dead, It juste grantse immunity to life and death manipulation

Well that would be true but
Skeletons can be affected by necromancers, so
Also they can still drown
So at best it would be some kind of limited immortality
Necromancers use soul manipulation, not death and life manipulation

The skeleton still a skeleton, his soul was just corrupted

Necromancers use soul manipulation, not death and life manipulation

The skeleton still a skeleton, his soul was just corrupted
necromancers should be using morality manipulation and resurrection, which is actually a problem I have with the current necromancer profile, sicne the "soul corrupting" is headcanon and doesn't seem to have any kind of justification, but whatever the point here is the resurrection, not soul stuff
necromancer only can change their teams when they die, it's not possible that something immune to life and death manipulation can be revived by such an ability

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality.
forget life manipulation, only immunity from death manipulation

I didn't really find anything that confirms soul manipulation, so soul manipulation should be changed to Empathic manipulation + ressurection

He doesn't resurrect anything? The opponents just turn into skeletons when he kills them. Corruption is fine.
Soul Manip can go I guess.

Fear Manipulation should be changed to Power Bestowal.
He should also have Weapon Creation, as if he hits one of his own skeletons with a lantern attack, they are given a sword and shield.

Back