• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

well since a lot of new 0s are added. how about we remove one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if one on this has been made yet but i know a lot of people been wanting this. its time for the writer to lose his tier 0 key.
in his profile it states that "Vastly above The Overvoid, seeing as it is just a sheet of paper from his/her perspective, and their will always exist beyond anything that can be drawn in it, with multiple layers of fiction within fiction representing the "Real World" being ultimately still fictional simulations of it and under the full control of the Writer"

this would be higher into high 1-A (3 transcendences I think). the writer is superior to them but only as he is writing so i propose 2 new keys for the writer

9-C/B physically and high 1-A via Writing tools.

feel free to correct me if i am wrong on anything!

agree:
disagree:
neutral:

Don't bump so soon. Do it in intervals of at least 8-12 hours.

Anyway, I'm fairly sure him seeing it as a piece of paper means he exists on the same level as it in all aspects. Unless you're also proposing "10-C, High 1-A with Writing Tools" for the Overvoid, which makes no sense.

That being said, I've never seen the reason why he's Tier 0 to begin with. The justifications on his profile of being above any number of Reality-Fiction intervals over the Overvoid is not only unsourced but it directly contradicts its own claim of The Overvoid just being a piece of paper to The Writer.

Of course, the profiles are due a significant revision so there may not be much of a point to this.

hm maybe i should change it
the writer never really shown tier 0 feats. if hes above overvoid then that would mean hes on the same level/higher into high 1-A not 0

I personally believe Tier 0 is wank AF. That said, revisions are inbound for the general DC Cosmology so this CRT really isn't happening at the best time.

I personally believe Tier 0 is wank AF. That said, revisions are inbound for the general DC Cosmology so this CRT really isn't happening at the best time.
For me tier high 1-A and 0 are juste like than ancient glorified 1-A lol

High 1-A and 0 are math based and at least fit in the system. They're no longer just "muh omnipotent" so I actually prefer them.

I think I might've confused you though. I mean The Writer being Tier 0 is wank.

Is there even a need to bump this? A major CRT is already in the works for these guys.

I will lock this thread. As Planck69 and YuriAkuto said, there will eventually be a much more comprehensive revision thread for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back