• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to the new forum!

Wait, how do I set my timezone here? Or is that not possible? I'm asking because it's apparently set to GMT on my end.

Hello.

Welcome to the new forum everybody. Please thoroughly read the information that I posted above, and visit the settings instruction thread that is highlighted in the front page as well, and carefully follow what it says in order to get proper notifications, and not be spammed with email messages.

Also, it is not allowed for non-bureaucrats to upload images directly to this forum, in order to avoid copyright problems later on, but linking to wiki-hosted images should work as far as I am aware, so if there are problems with this, please tell me here, and I will ask our Community Hired system manager to fix it.

In addition, we will need your help with organising the final steps of the forum move after we create a highlighted migration thread for the rest of our community, as I explained above, and it is extremely important that you do not tell them how to access this forum yet, so the process does not erupt into unmanageable chaos.

Also, it is best if you all avoid all offensive or controversial username description texts. They quickly turn annoying for other members.

Also, it is best if you all avoid all offensive or controversial username description texts. They quickly turn annoying for other members.

I also think animated GIF and large image signatures should be discouraged or prohibited.

A large amount of GIFs in sigs would increase page loading time on some threads, while large GIFS and images can be very intrusive. Yeah, you can turn off signatures, but it's a bit much to ask that many of our users do this to be able to browse through threads without obstruction.

Eyy. It's cool to see this finally coming to fruition.

Well this will take some getting used too, that's for sure, but it feels amazing to finally be here after so long

Yes, welcome everybody.

There have been problems for a few staff members to log in, and another glitch with new posts to old threads appearing above older replies, but I have informed our system administrator about these issues, so they should hopefully be solved relatively soon.

I agree with Dargoo about that large signatures should also be avoided. I wanted to not include the option to have signatures at all, but they are a part of XenForo that cannot be completely removed, so they have to be disabled on an individual basis.

I also informed our system administrator about Sir_Ovens' problems with linking to external images. That should hopefully be corrected soon as well.

I am personally fine with signatures. Don't get me wrong, I get the problems involved with having either distracting signatures or those that are too big to handle. But they do offer another layer of personality to our presences on the forum, and they can be a fun way to identify a person just by scrolling along. And in the cases of the latter problem I mentioned, I would imagine we would root those ones out anyway, and that most people would have the common sense to use reasonable images for their signatures.

latest

Test

Dante and Crabwhale, you should preferably fix this problem.

Thank you for helping out. Perhaps only wiki administrators and higher are able to post gif animations?

Thank you Sultan. I greatly appreciate the help.

Yes. I agree with AKM. Big thanks to Community Hired for all of their help.

Sultan has worked extremely hard to make this forum as good as possible for us.

He already seems to have fixed two of the problems that I mentioned above btw.

I am present and accounted for. Still learning my way around. Do we have character profiles for this site yet, or are we still using the old forum's?

Back