• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ween:

• Has about a 3x AP difference, almost 6x when stat amped (Although he can't be using duplication)
  • BW has no answer to being BFR'd, the 8 second time rewind, duplication (Although here fighting ability will help here) and phasing
Black Widow:

• Massively higher combat experience
  • The longer the fight goes on, the stronger and faster she'll get
  • Can reduce the opponents speed, accuracy and attack damage
  • Can stop statistics amplification
  • Capable of stunning for short periods of time
I'm voting inconclusive atm, but I'm thinking of leaning towards Ween.

I may change my vote if other people can sway me.

BFR is like a last minute resort and needs to hit her(the clock can be dodged if you can notice fast enough).

Ween's first move is either Big Boom(Explosion Manip) or the Clone Button(Duplication).

But anyways, vote counted.

Ween wins. First, Ween create 7 clones, which will take the hits from Black Widow and at the same time the real Ween will get Black Widow's abilities. And then it's basically Black Widow fighting herself with 3x AP. Black Widow can use stat amp, but the flying kick from Ween will remove that.

The Black Widow page said that she has a flying kick ability that removes status effects. Ween will also be able to use that after Black Widow used it.

Back