• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wee Jas

Looks good. Makes sense.

Wee Jas suddenly became an important character in the VSBW D&D campaig

Like, she's become apart of the Core Gods and is supposidly vastly above some Gods.

Okay, for Smarter, she's able to memorize more spells than Boccob, but in D&D, the number of spells you can hold is both tied to your power, the power of your Deity (Clerics) and your Intellect (Bonus Spells per day and your number of known and preparable spells.)

OOooooo, myyyy:

Okay, so in 3.5e, where she's actually weaker, and is a Intermediate God, she has these:

Salient Divine Abilities: Alter Form, Alter Reality, Alter Size, Arcane Mastery, Automatic Metamagic (quicken cleric spells), Automatic Metamagic (quicken wizard spells), Avatar, Craft Artifact, Divine Shield, Divine Spellcasting, Energy Storm (negative energy), Energy Storm (positive energy), Hand of Death, Instant Counterspell, Know Death, Life and Death (no need to rest), See Magic, Spontaneous Wizard Spells

Alter Reality: As Wish spell but as a free action or thought.

Arcane Mastery: Able to not only cast every spell, know every spell ever known, created or to be created but has limitless knowledge on every single spell, known, created, forsaken and to be created.

Hand of Death: They point at a Mortal, it dies.

Know Death: They know how something will meet it's end and how to kill said being.

• Just by looking at said creature in any way. I.E Divination.
Life and Death: Instantly kill any being bypassing Death Immunities and Bypassing barriers.

Instant Counterspell: Counter spell a spell when it is cast.

Mmhmm. I know.

Deities is broken, yo.

3e retconed some of the Godly Divine ranks. I'll collect her stuff from the various editions when I get the chance.

Eyy, I was waiting for you to come on.

I've created her profile, so you can add parts that I've missed out or take parts away where I was wrong from it.

From a quick glance it seems she was reduced from Greater to Intermediate before 3e. So its likely she was a Greater Deity in 1e because of the lack on an interim power level like with Lolth.

if you two wouldn't mind here's an AP CRT for the mid-low tiers that never got commented on except by Zach

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2125716

all calcs are accepted and we agreed on this... ages ago, I believe, but still.

Udlmaster said:
Would she keep her Greater God key or would it be removed?
Still making the list, but from what I found every single source since the Intermediate Deity rating has been introduced she's been labeled as such. However, Dragon #350 attempts to say that she is a Greater God but just hides her power by using a special well (bottom right of the second page). Now it is a myth, but assuming its true that means she can keep her different keys. Just that on average he's 2-C but can instantly increase her rank to 2-A

Also as a minor note you forgot her key explanations. So she has three tiers with no explanation. Plus I believe you copy pasted a justification for Lolth but forgot to remove it

> At least Low Multiverse level (Even while a Intermidate God, her powers contested Boccob, a Greater God. Laughably superior to most other demonic lords, managed to pull her own layer of the Abyss out, creating a separate universe)

Since Wee Jas doesn't live in the Abyss nor own a layer.

My fault, I kept using Lolth, Vecna and Grommash (As well as some others), I literally have no idea how I even did that, but it is super late where I am (4AM), I'll quickly fix that.

Here's her stats . As I previously mentioned once the Intermediate Deity ranking became a thing she's always been labled as such, but Dragon #350 may have retconed/explained away the issue.

I should also add that a single sphere deity like Wee Jas are noted as being far less powerful than full Planar Deities. So despite being the same rank, someone like Lolth would be stronger than her. Although going by 3rd/5th Edition this probably no longer applies.

Also if we're keeping the 2-A key we probably need to mention the Arcane Well. Also in her Intermediate God form she doesn't have Death Pre-Cog, she'd only have that as a Greater God. So something like

> Precognition (Can foresee all events that affect her spheres of influence at least 16 weeks in advance as a Greater God)

Oh, her Death Pre-cog comes from Deities and Demigods.

Also, I'd say we should put:

"Possibly 2-A"

"Possibly Multiversal+ (Was once listed as a Greater God which would make her comparable to Grummush, supposidly, she still has the power of a Greater God but stores it in a Well, however, this may be a myth.)"

That way we accept that it may not be all that true and accept that it may just be a myth.

Sure that works. But her pre-cog should also be changed to match this. As she doesn't actually have it unless she's a Greater God.

Actually while on topic both Lolth and Vecna need to have their pre-cog keys changed. Lolth cannot sense things relating to her domains in advance and Vecna can only do so as a Greater God. Both do technically have pre-cog th rough magic but it's not as good as what's listed for them.

Vecna, Lolth, and Wee Jas need to have changes. Vecna and Wee Jas only have pre-cog in their Greater God forms and Lolth doesn't have it in general. And while Lesser/Intermediate Gods do have pre-cog through some spells its not nearly as good.

Back