• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

we all expected this lol (The player from jailbreak) vs (the player from mad city)

Both of them pretty much have the same options in regard to vehicles, considering they can access land-based vehicles or take to the skies with airplanes and the like. My only question is whether or not either of them can access them regularly in this fight since players in Mad City can summon vehicles with their phone.

I think even outside of this, the Mad City player shouldn't have much of a problem even if Jailbreak has any vehicles since they have a consistent track record of loading a fuckload of bullets into an opponent's vehicle as soon as they see one to disable them.

If the MC player has any hero abilities like Hotrod or Inferno then I'd say they would take the win. Both chars can survive being rammed into by heavy vehicles, take fire from military vehicles (Military helicopters for JB and MC; MC players can take shots from Rhinos). Being able to freely fly and make use of the surroundings (seeing that setting isn't specific, so it takes place in Central Park, NYC as per SBA) would give MC player a huuuggee upper hand and let him get a sneak attack in, or even just place a tank on top of a building and fire at him.

TL;dr - Voting Mad City player via better options (and probably being able to summon a tank and load 50 shells into JB player).

Sidenote: think you should remove type 1 immortality and "being a Robloxian" from MC player's profile since there's literally no mention of either info ingame. Fall damage resistance would just be either that alone or a durability feat, sine heroes don't deploy parachutes when falling from a huge height. If anything, MC players are literally just normal humans from the looks of the setting.

also this is gonna be in jailbreak.
JB has a city in it afaik; either MC player can fly there with one of his vehicles/equipment like jetpack or just bruteforce JB player with vehicles.
what if i added the jailbreak player WITH the tower control?
What does it specifically do when the JB player has access to it? If it's just outright law manip then I don't see what's stopping the JB dude from just making a law where MC player can't do anything to him. Makes it a huge hax stomp in that case. Would need information about it otherwise.

Mad City Player can negate durability and if he gets his Raven Form, he can become nigh invisible and strikes at the perfect opportunity and can Posion Manipulation via the Tear Gas and the players have taken hits from Chuckles who has some forcefields or smth iirc but regardless, The Player Mad City has the hax to take them out so

Putting my vote for Mad City
hax my ass, they both literally have the same abilities and hax, if you put both of them next to each other and compared them, whoever made the mad city player ripped off my profile and didn't even bothing changing how it looks like, and you are talking about hax? i am not counting that shit i swear.

also this mad city profile is filled with game mechanics , also this is prisinor mad city player.

anyways rant is over, if you are gonna count MC player's "durability negation" via being a robloxian, then the player from JB has it too, and about the shield thing, the JB player has one too.

Back