• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warning! Do not access Team Fortress 2 or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed, the counter strike verse page says that the player is subsonic despite them being below average, is it okay to correct it?

So is there any more purpose to this thread? Seems the problems were resolved.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
So is there any more purpose to this thread? Seems the problems were resolved.
well Valve said that they were going to investigate the situation and inform us if there's anything to worry about, but we could open another thread just in case we close this one.

Actually, "Hate" based on teachings I follow literally means to "Want someone dead" or "Want them to burn in hell", but let's please not go there. Dislike and hate are two widely different things I just want to point out.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Actually, "Hate" based on teachings I follow literally means to "Want someone dead" or "Want them to burn in hell", but let's please not go there. Dislike and hate are two widely different things I just want to point out.
is just a joke but okay

I know it was a joke, but was talking to Smashor about what the viewpoints on what "Hate" means.

Thelastmlg said:
Who's to say that valve doesn't wants tf2, and thus us, to die?
Obvious joke is obvious.
The fact that they patched Lagbots out of the game. I suppose my earlier comparison wasn't very good. An overly distant father is probably more accurate.

The fact that they patched Lagbots out of the game. I suppose my earlier comparison wasn't very good. An overly distant father is probably more accurate.

My second phrase is alao accurate

I played the game yesterday and nothing happened, is like the whole situation never happened, i even plan to play it again today.

From all the sources I can find, it seems like this was largely steeped in hoaxes.

Many of the images provided of people who had been "hacked" were found to be photoshopped quite conclusively, and the source code that was leaked was so outdated that it wouldn't have been possible to perform any kind of remote code execution.

So, yeah. I'm quite confident it's all safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back