• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wanna go over jinwoo revision before i post a thread

Jinwoo realm of death is a world of nothingness that existing their transcendces dimensions, While woojin consciousness was connected to a higher being jinwoo was able to remake memories these memories connect the past present and future and transcendces time. with chalice statement it reverses time and anyone still effected will disappear which should be time/space manipulation even though it only says it reverses time. it doesn't effect a monarachs conscioness
a monarachs conscioness is a place where all self disappears and dreams can't be dreamed but while connected with suho the son of jinwoo ( who still has the power of death) a monarach can finally dream thus the name "channel of dreams" while allows a monarach to view the real world that being reality as a dream (theirs also statements of it existing outside of time but i dont have anymore passes on kakoupage to grab the scans so ill pick them up tomorrow). I would probably try and go for either 5d or outer but idk if my reasoning is enough

Last edited:
This layout is trash ngl. You should also have wrote this in general discussion instead of its own thread.

Your reasoning just needs a batter explanation. Kinda feels scattered

This layout is trash ngl. You should also have wrote this in general discussion instead of its own thread.

Your reasoning just needs a batter explanation. Kinda feels scattered
MB I misread it .before I posted it.I though this was a page to go over stuff before I posted i apologize I'm still new on this website 😔

On your profile or do I know you from somewhere?
I can start a conversation to you. But if you want more broad discussion, it'd be better to make a discussion thread. But it will take some times to actually make progress with organizing a crt. I mean whatever you like to do. I'm just giving suggestions. Imo, making a discussion would be better. I can also participate in discussion

I can start a conversation to you. But if you want more broad discussion, it'd be better to make a discussion thread. But it will take some times to actually make progress with organizing a crt. I mean whatever you like to do. I'm just giving suggestions. Imo, making a discussion would be better. I can also participate in discussion
I'll make one probably i do have the raws from kakoupage I just can't translate because I don't know korean

Back