• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So few things

1. Lee And the game verse have been put at Street levels in power. But I believe the verse should be upgraded to wall level. A few reasons being This durability feat where Andy survives being kicked into his Electric fence for a few seconds after a fight and still managed to get back up shown at 3:42 There is also this where Lee has had to overpower several zombies here at the door at 1:31:49 where he they even pushed he door open and he had to over power and shove it back close. There's as well the fact he can decapitate them with a good swing.

And he ripped a walker in half here 52:58

As did Kenny (as well breaking their neck and killing them with a single stomp) 42:06

Which these zombies have been able to survive things like getting hit by a car which typically is Wall level. So to physically be able to kill them, break their necks, decapitate them, and even rip them in half, should make them in the wall level. For later seasons as well.

In season 3, Javier Can smash Badgers (thats the guys name) skull enough to leave the top part shattered with a good swing. And completely flattens his head into mush with a few strikes.

In season 4. Clem got caught in an explosion that caused most of the boats insides to be on fire and left a decent hole in the boat. (note. She wasn't in the epicenter of the blast. She was caught in it however, as we can see where she was standing compared to the damage from the explosion seen afterwards. And since she was thrown back by it) 2:30

This also is a Class 1 to 5 upgrade for Ripping a person in half

Next.

2. Definitely should be put back at sub sonic to higher Not only recently did Clem get a feat in dodging closer range Arrows in the last episode 6:30

In the first episode, she jumps away from a grenade blast 21:40

She dodges gun fire here 46:38

And Minnie can grab and throw a zombie in the way of an arrow after it's been shot at her 0:30

In season 2 had Kenny dodge gun fire from an automatic gun (which we see the Gun fired first. So it isn't aim dodging) at 4:00

Javier moves a bit before a bullet shot at his direction hits the door. (Yes. The bullet wasn't aimed at him. But the feat is how he moved a little before the bullet hit the wall.) 1:05

Season one, Lee pushes the gun away (which we hear the gun fire) when shot at him here at 0:39

Also the scene where several arrows are shot at them. Lee can duck out of the way of the oncoming arrows. 51:00

There ya go. A wall and Sub sonic buff (maybe higher on speed with certain ones.)

I'm not sure about the AP upgrade, but I agree with the speed upgrade. Plus I think that Kenny should get pain tolerance as a ability as well.

As I've said before, Kenny should get Pain tolerance as a ability- he's walked off quite a few injuries. Being shot by Andrew St. John, being beaten by Carver and getting his stomach slashed open by Jane come to mind.

He also stood conscious for quite a while when several zombies were ripping him apart in one of the starts for season 3

Also, in his stamina section, hours should be changed to minutes. It was only like five minutes before his death that he could barely even move.

This is probably a necro-post now, however this (~2:00) may support a possible 9-B rating.

The verse doesn't have a lot of supporters, and I don't think the thread will get much more Input. Should we contact staff members to evaluate the upgrade?

I'll see if I can help out with this.

I'm not 100% certain either way as to the legitimacy of the 9-B feats described in the OP, but I'm almost certain that the feat Schwxnz linked to above is not 9-B. It seems like they crushed a skull, which is impressive, but it was done on a very small child who had been zombified for long enough that they were mostly rotted away. They would have had 10-C durability at best, probably notably below even typical children, so crushing them wouldn't be 9-B.

my life has reached the point that I'm debating over the strength required to crush a small child's skull. this is not how I planned to spend my evening

I agree with the speed upgrades.

Clem also bashes a newly turned walker's head in (meaning not very degraded and as close to a human as possible) with nothing but a flashlight. This clearly did enough damage to the brain to kill it.

As for the OP, maybe link the other feats for Walkers that support 9-B. The being hit by cars one sounds good if we can get evidence of it.

There was the one Kenny hit that got caught in the wheels of the car which even force them to stop. Meaning the walker had to sustain the entire force of the car hitting it and still survive since it didn't get sent flying

Yeah, so maybe link that feat, if you could. No one is gonna trust that without a source. I know it's annoying but that's how it is.

Oh sorry. I thought i had it linked. Made this a while ago. Yea, just a moment

here at 2:10. Here's the example with Kenny I was talking about. From there and close to the end, we see the zombie get hit. It forcibly is left stuck on the car as a result too. and still is squirming and hearing it make sounds. Kenny having to kill it. Ill have to grab this one in a bit. But there's also the zombies Clem runs over in her older age with AG. And I think when she was first learning to drive with Kenny. I'll have to rewatch around for any other zombies getting hit examples as well.

Bump

Btw, I believe that the russian group in season two was wielding AK-47's, so Kenny should likely get Supersonic reactions.

This was applied but never accepted, I am undoing it. Butter, stop, in the future. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back