• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Waifu's that are overrated and why?

Nah I felt like their characters were more impactful overall, and the cast as a whole just stuck out to me far more than P3 and P4's casts did. They're great both individually and as a group.
Mmm... I'm gonna have to disagree on that one. Futaba, I think is a great character with overall the best arc, but I'd never want to romance her. It feels weird. Makoto is alright too ig.

And the characters kind of end up being one-note by the end. Like they're only here to serve as flanderizations of their earlier characters and say stuff like "OH NO THATS TERRIBLE", "We've got to stop these rotten adults", or spit the occasional funny one-liner about how they hate Ryuji with a burning passion even though he didn't do anything wrong and actually saved their lives at the possible cost of his own.

Meanwhile, there's always something going on with the P3 protagonists. Mitsuru and Yukari learning to cope without their fathers, Junpei learning to accept himself for who he is and getting over the loss of Chidori, Fuuka, and Aigis pretty much getting the most development out of anyone in the story, learning how to become human and gaining a purpose to live. P4 characters' dungeons are all built upon character development and dissecting the worst parts of their personality/how society sees them and learning to accept themselves. And they're always very active in the story as well to the point where you can really tell this gang of misfits really does care for one another. And the social links are imo the best in the series. I just didn't get that with P5.

Easily the most overrated female characters ever would have to be the entire cast of RWBY (the female ones, most of the male characters are also trash, tho smfh)

sydwaemy5vm51.jpg

Anos Voldigirl.
Wait, is this really a thing

Back