• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VTubers: The Cursed, the Cringe, and the Profileable

Very unlikely since I've seen you message here so I wouldn't assume you were unwatched for no reason. But whatever.

Btw, what else needs to be discussed? I see no reason for this to be rejected.

Ah so the story changes now.

Anyways, just stop doing that please. Its kind of annoying. Also, I'm sorry for derailing the thread.

I literally didn't change anything. I meant to do it with you, I meant to bump this and didn't see the bump here because I loaded in and started typing before I got a notification or saw the message. That can happen you know.
You said literally the exact same thing to me when you were doing it to me. The fact that this is now the third time I've witnessed you do this, with the exact same answer, and in the exact same minute just like the last two times makes me think you're lying. I'm not continuing this convo anymore.

I would say to direct me to those threads but it was likely me actually being a trolly bitch/being really cryptic on my answer.

Anyways you've stated that you don't want me to do it to you anymore so I won't

Back