• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vsbw rewind: top members of 2019

it is a shame that i dont get much free time to come here and involve myself but like last year i am making this thread agai

this is the thread about the top members of 2019 and the categories will be divided according to bureaucrats, admins(consultants included), mods, calc group, and regular members......

suggestions are welcome

1. MOST BADASS AND COOLEST
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • chat or image moderator -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST POLITE
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST CALM
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST WARM AND FRIENDLY
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST STRICT
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST SILENT
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST FUNNY AND MEMETIC
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST HARDWORKING
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST LEWD
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

1. MOST STOIC AND UNDRAMATIC
  • bureaucrat -
  • administrator -
  • discussion moderator -
  • content moderator -
  • calc group -
  • regular member -
  • retired staff -

Uhhhh, no. Since there was also that dude who spammed ******* **** on the RVT. And besides, putting it in a Top would be encouraging his behavior.

Epsilon R said:
Just find an user that was lewd without breaking the wiki's rule
well, there is the literal lewd king

Well, Azathoth still visits at times, and plans to help FanofRPGs with his Cthulhu Mythos revision. He has not even completely retired yet.

Anyway, given my multiple blatant character flaws, I greatly doubt that I can receive any of the top positions other than "Most hardworking".

Antvasima said:
Well, Azathoth still visits at times, and plans to help FanofRPGs with his Cthulhu Mythos revision. He has not even completely retired yet.

Anyway, given my multiple blatant character flaws, I greatly doubt that I can receive any of the top positions other than "Most hardworking".
Well, do remember that you are 1 of currently only 3 bureaucrats on the wiki, so there is still certainly room for you in other positions.

I would undeniably put you in Most Hardworking, no doubt about it. I'd probably also say that you'd deserve the positions for Most Calm and Polite, especially in relation to how much work you handle. id also put you in most badass but that's probably just me

Thank you, but objectively speaking Ryukama is more polite than I am, and Promestein is more calm/levelheaded.

Anyway, I nominate DMUA and Elizhaa for most hardworking calc group member and content moderator respectively.

of the three bureaucrats, I'm inclined to vote for Ryukama as the most quiet since I'm having trouble remembering the last time I saw him on a discussion and now im having a crisis :T

Prom gets 'Most Lewd Purple'

Make it happen, people.

Just to clarify, I do not mean any offense to any other staff members who also work very hard to help out.

Andytrenom said:
Prom would get most lewd just by process of elimination
None of the bureaucrats are probably particularly lewd. The closest thing might be that I included a brief lemon scene in my fanfiction story that I wrote almost 12 years ago.

Could we possibly not though

Back