• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Whenever someone proposes an obviously wrong wankery, I get the urge to play along and make even more ridiculous suggestions.

1-C? I personally think it's High 1-A!
Infinite Speed? I think they also deserve HDE and CM1 too!
ND? It's best to make them Tier 0 while we're at it!
me when i meet the goku wanker and i wank my character to tier 0 (they ALWAYS take the bait)

Had some Thoughts after encountering a number of particularly bad justifications on a certain profile. Do not ask why I was up at 4 am.
96Gl7xV.png

Had some Thoughts after encountering a number of particularly bad justifications on a certain profile. Do not ask why I was up at 4 am.
96Gl7xV.png
A: "...Oh! And, and, and ohmygosh, Eirin has immeasurable speed too, as a result of having transduality, which easily scales to everyone in the verse due to all the relevant characters being able to fight them."

B: "Hey, but what about that time they were worried about being late for a confrontation? That implies Eirin's speed doesn't transcend time."

A: "Pfff, that's just inaccurate cinematic time. Alternatively, it could've just been induced in the plot for dramatic effect, or it could confirm hypertime as a higher-dimensional construct. There's lots of evidence that debunks your argument. Stop trying to downplay the verse."

B: "I really doubt that the author meant for the events to be that way. You're taking the characters out of context."

A: "It doesn't matter. Authors aren't power scalers. It's up to us fans to figure out the stats of the characters for them."

What bothers me is some lack of updating, in this case there are times when some characters have not been able to update both in AP and in Skills for example (Yuuki Kagurazaka) of Tensura WN

Whenever a character upscales from an upscale, from an upscale, from an upscale, from an upscale, from a speed blitz, from an upscale, from another speed blitz, but isn't the next tier because upscaling by 2x or more times is heretical apparently.
While on the other hand we have a fixed one-shot multiplier that is applicable to everyone even though it is derived and calculated only for a strike to specific part of the human physiology.
What about people who have thicker skulls or knows how to guard/block a strike to the skull like a trained boxer? What about characters with a different physiology?

Back