• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS are temporary, but being a weeb is eternal

<VS stuff just aren't fun or rewarding anymore

I've been debating about making a general discussion thread regarding this topic and the state of the wiki, posing this question on why people believe this because it is a reoccurring theme in every person's reason for leaving the wiki, staff or regular user.
I would much prefer if we do not create threads that risk to demoralise our community.

Sometimes people get tired of old hobbies. That is all.

So are you absolutely certain that you wish to be blocked from this forum and our wiki rather than simply staying as a regular member?

So are you absolutely certain that you wish to be blocked from this forum and our wiki rather than simply staying as a regular member?
Yeah, AKM and I agreed on a at least 2 months ban starting at the end of this day.

Tho does being banned from the forum also means being unable to see the wiki's pages ?

No, being banned from the forum does not affect the wiki at all, and I think that people banned from the wiki can still view it when logged in.

Also, if you change your mind later, you can send me or AKM a message via our message walls at Community Central.

Oh cool. Roaming through the wiki was one of the way I had to find new stuff to read/play.

I've been debating about making a general discussion thread regarding this topic and the state of the wiki, posing this question on why people believe this because it is a reoccurring theme in every person's reason for leaving the wiki, staff or regular user.
It's as simple as people growing out of it. As time goes on, our interests, hobbies, priorities and responsibilities change.

Thank you. I just handle much of the organisation and edit-patrolling though. Other members are much better suited for evaluating content revisions and the like. Managing the wiki is a team effort. It isn't even remotely about me alone.

Thank you. I just handle much of the organisation and edit-patrolling though. Other members are much better suited for evaluating content revisions and the like. Managing the wiki is a team effort. It isn't even remotely about me alone.
You do important stuff though, without obessive mods we'd have shitty profiles left and right, so let me compliment you I'm in a good mood today lol.

Take care Yuri, you've been a very valuable member here and a very cool person to talk to. If someday you decide to return, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Sorry, it's coming late but I will definitely miss your presence here.
Is there any way I can contact him on discord? Whoever has his discord handle can ask him if am eligible to be given his discord handle.
Might as well respond now since I'm not banned yet

I posted my discord a bit prior on this thread, it's YuriAkuto#8341.

I remember last month I had mood swings, I didn't even understand myself and wanted to leave this platform and asked for a 1 month ban but after my exams(still ongoing,lol.) I realised I was just paranoid about my exams.

I also wanted to leave to concentrate on my courses in school but anyways I guess it's cool now.

I was thinking of maybe helping the Tenchi Muyo wiki. I came to love this verse while I was here.

I'll still be in the Umineko server because wacky memes are fun, but if someone wants to contact me on Discord the username's YuriAkuto#8341.

Thanks everyone btw.
Sweet

Back