• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS are temporary, but being a weeb is eternal

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
I'm leaving, for real this time.

No big reasons or anything. VS stuff just aren't fun or rewarding anymore, and time-consumming hobbies should always be one or the other.
Did a frequently asked CRT to see if it could still be entertaining, but nah. There's enough people in it to get this thread to an end too so might as well leave rn.

Now I'll just focus on other weeb shit, like taking more japanese classes, edit work-based wikis, get money, red and play stuff, and have a unhealthy way of living yet somehow still being alive.

So goodbye, good luck, and good life to everyone. Had a nice time there.

(Btw, if someone could def ban my account from the forum it would be really nice of them. While seeing how stuff change a year or two later would be interesting, I really don't want to see myself here again after 2 months or whatever).

I am very sorry to hear this, as you have been a very valuable member.

I hope the best for you. Please take care of yourself. Thank you for all of your help over the years, and you are always welcome back here if you should change your mind.

Last edited:
It's a shame, but it makes sense.

Overtime, our taste in hobbies can change, and what we once considered fun can now seem like a real drag.

We'll miss you, Quasi. Take care. (And try to live healthier than what you're implying, okay?)

Does this mean we can finally delete Shinza off this wiki
HkrnLfc.png

Jokes aside, this really sucks. It always sucks to lose someone as incredible as you. Wish ya luck on your future endeavours

Take care

I wanted to say that you have been one of the most constructive contributors the wiki had in a long time and really helped out with both the higher up tiering systems as well as a multitude of notable abilities such as Conceptual manipulation. So it's a huge loss to see you go.

However, RL comes first of all things and I hope things go well for you. That is the most important thing here.

Damn, you were quite a useful member, however, it is a fair reason to go so I respect that. Thank you for your contributions.

I'm leaving, for real this time.

No big reasons or anything. VS stuff just aren't fun or rewarding anymore, and time-consumming hobbies should always be one or the other.
Did a frequently asked CRT to see if it could still be entertaining, but nah. There's enough people in it to get this thread to an end too so might as well leave rn.

Now I'll just focus on other weeb shit, like taking more japanese classes, edit work-based wikis, get money, red and play stuff, and have a unhealthy way of living yet somehow still being alive.

So goodbye, good luck, and good life to everyone. Had a nice time there.

(Btw, if someone could def ban my account from the forum it would be really nice of them. While seeing how stuff change a year or two later would be interesting, I really don't want to see myself here again after 2 months or whatever).

3395d0122b7b25bfcd71502627729b9b.jpg

Huh, even you Yuri? You were at the bottom of those I expected to do this... Man, I'm starting to feel old. We interacted somewhat, and you were always respectful and interesting to talk to. It's a shame to see you leave, but I respect your choice. Have a good continuation man, and tlel us what work-based wikis you'll participate in ;)

Cya around, or farewell.

PS : if you're on Discord hanging out with the others is still possible.

Huh, even you Yuri? You were at the bottom of those I expected to do this... Man, I'm starting to feel old. We interacted somewhat, and you were always respectful and interesting to talk to. It's a shame to see you leave, but I respect your choice. Have a good continuation man, and tlel us what work-based wikis you'll participate in ;)

Cya around, or farewell.

PS : if you're on Discord hanging out with the others is still possible.
I was thinking of maybe helping the Tenchi Muyo wiki. I came to love this verse while I was here.

I'll still be in the Umineko server because wacky memes are fun, but if someone wants to contact me on Discord the username's YuriAkuto#8341.

Thanks everyone btw.

It's sad to see you go, but I feel that I understand.
Farewell. I, at least, & I'm sure, others, will welcome you back if you should ever choose to return.

I can do it if you really want to. It is a massive shame though.

However, AKM needs to handle demoting you and giving you "retired" tags first.

Back