• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vriska Homestuck vs Sans Undertale

Vriska is P8SSED OFF. Some lazybones skeleto stole her theme song, and she's come to the Underground to MAKE HIM PAY. But will her luck run out?

Battle takes place in the Judgement Hall. 8-C keys are used. Vriska's Mind Manipulation and Sleep Manipulation won't work on Sans because he's not a troll or a Human. Vriska has her rocket boots and her dice. Vriska has killed hundreds of trolls to feed her lusus, so her HP, ATK, EXP and LV is far higher than Frisk's (who killed 94 monsters before the Sans fight in the Genocide Route) if we use Undertale game mechanics.

Uh, the conditions for the mind and sleep manipulation not working isn't really good. She can mind control monsters like Imp, Dersites, ect...

YuriAkuto said:
Uh, the conditions for the mind and sleep manipulation not working isn't really good. She can mind control monsters like Imp, Dersites, ect...
Sans isn't an imp, or a carapacian, or any form of Sburb construct. He's not even from Homestuck's verse. Vriska can put humans to sleep, but not mind control them, because their brain structure is too different from troll brain structure to have the same effect. Since we can't know for sure what effect her manipulation would have on Sans, someone who is decidedly alien from any of the foes she's faced and controlled, I decided it would be best to discard it for this match.

The 'humans not being able to being controlled" is a supposition, Vriska said that it can be because of the distance. Humans were shown to be affected by trolls' mind control (Hussie and MSPA player for example).

Anyway, with the actual conditions it's a one shot via soul manip for Sans.

Ah I love this match almost as much as sans vs the judge, it's a classic sans fight. Anyway, i'm Going to go with sans via his very high soul manipulation which is capable of taking out chara in one shot and this should work on variska seeing as how even if we go by the karma is dependend on sins thing, she is by no means an innocent being, combine that sans's ridiculous speed feats with teleportation and constantly dodging chara and I think he takes it mid to between mid and high dif

Skinny Santa said:
Ah I love this match almost as much as sans vs the judge, it's a classic sans fight. Anyway, i'm Going to go with sans via his very high soul manipulation which is capable of taking out chara in one shot and this should work on variska seeing as how even if we go by the karma is dependend on sins thing, she is by no means an innocent being, combine that sans's ridiculous speed feats with teleportation and constantly dodging chara and I think he takes it mid to between mid and high dif
Geno-Frisk, not Chara.

Sans is no longer 8-C, so...

Wait, judging from the OP, Vriska can't win, her wincons were taken away.

In that case, Sans stomps in this scenerio.

However, 5-B or Low 2-C Vriska would anhiliate him

If you gave the Mind and Sleep manip back to Vriska, I could argue she could win, but meh

Back