• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Morgana has mental attacks, can teleport, can deflect attacks, become intangible, and her attack speed is probabbly similar to Voldemort's.

MasterOfArda said:
I don't recall any impressive Voldemort mind feats.
What about affecting Harry's mind while the latter was inside of Hogwarts, which is surrounded by powerful spells in order to keep its inhabitants safe (physically and mentally)? Or affecting the entirity of Hogwarts?

I don't recall '''''any''''' mention of mental wards and large scale telepathy is very diffrent from mental attacks. He could have universal telepathy but if he can't actually affect anyone other than voices it's not very dangerous save on a strategic scale.

@masterodArda there are wards and barriers in hogwarts. That's why creatures like the dementors weren't able to get inside the castle.

MasterOfArda said:
I don't recall any mention of mental wards and large scale telepathy is very diffrent from mental attacks. He could have universal telepathy but if he can't actually affect anyone other than voices it's not very dangerous save on a strategic scale.
And the illusion he put inside Harry's mind? He could do much worses. Snape said he used to leave people crazy before killing them.

MasterOfArda said:
I don't recall any mention of mental wards...
"The Dark Lord is at a considerable distance and the walls and
grounds of Hogwarts are guarded by many ancient spells and charms to ensure the bodily and mental safety of those who dwell within them," said Snape.
~ Snape to Harry; Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix​

Yes he does. That's one of the main things he does to a lot of his opponents. He uses the cruciatus curse on them until they can no longer move, or he just kills them right away with avada kedavra.

Snape said that Voldemort likes to use cruciatus until people literally ask to be killed iirc.

So yeah using it is pretty in character

Kaltias said:
Snape said that Voldemort likes to use cruciatus until people literally ask to be killed iirc.

So yeah using it is pretty in character
Actually, he liked to mentally torture them 'til they asked to be killed.

Back