• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, btw, I am rather curious on what the stance of Nasuverse’s continuity and canonicity to a extent on this wiki as it had never been addressed directly anyway.

Anyway, I not voting. Just clarifying anyway
no idea about here. FYI, I don't agree with 90% of the stuff on this wiki and am just here to have fun seeing how debates work within these profiles, realistic or not. but when discussing with lore people a lot of us consider the canons split now due to the Tsukihime remake. what is considered new and old canon or both has been up for discussion, but most of the people from what I have seen personally share some general ideas. for instance, Extella is a massive rewrite of the Extra series and due to this quite a few of us consider the original Fate/Extra and Fate/Extra CCC to be apart of the older Nasuverse. but this is kinda lowkey derailing. if you want to get more into that, we could go to DMs or something. actually I don't even know if DMs are on this website lol.

though the Void Shiki profile i am using here is from the 1998 Kara no Kyoukai novel, so any Fate/Grand Order stuff should be irrelevant here to my knowledge, as Void seems quite different in that, to most people's irritation for being out of character.

All of that is negated.
what about all of the stuff I mentioned?

Last edited:
there is nothing listed there, such as possession and madness manipulation type 3. can you show me where it is
Cognitive Physiology’s first resistance is quite literally mind manipulation, and especially because those with a Persona can look at The Great Old Ones, which induce insanity by sight.

Possession simply doesn’t happen because having a Persona means taking yourself & your ego.

I will write some hax that void shiki sould be able to use that joker maybe doesn't resist later, i'm in unni now

Cognitive Physiology’s first resistance is quite literally mind manipulation
Actually it's Superhuman Physical Characteristics if you wanna get technical about whats on the page heheheheh

That aside I didn't happen to see resistances to resistance negation and power null on his profile, or under the resistances listed in the Cognitive phisyology page. May have missed it so apologies if I did but if he doesn't what's to stop him getting yeeted after his resistances are negated??? And in the case that I'm blind and he does have those resistances how many layers of resistance are there? cause Shiki being Shiki can bypass 20+ layers of resistances to Resistance negation if I'm not mistaken

Alright that's fine so this is all to a 1-A level yes?? And how many layers of Resistance are there on these by the way??
If it's against a 1-A opponent, in-which his life is in-danger, yeah. I dunno, 3-6 layers, I'm currently busy with profiles so I'm not thinking hard. Another layer since, if he is to die, he will likely awaken to Satanael, who negs Yaldabaoth's RN.

Ren isn't in his 1-A key. This is 1-C vs 1-A but Ren is able to beat her up so far because of his hax and resistances.
So far he can't beat her because he can't affect her transduality with his 1-C key. Will se with the new crt

Back