• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
since mid-game Ren is a serious 1-A smurf from what i've seen in the last thread, how would he do here? wanting to see how big of a low 1-C smurf he is considered to be here. if it's too much for him maybe we can use one of his earlier 1-A keys? for now though i'm starting this with his low 1-C key just to see if he can smurf his way to victory.

this is NOT an intended stomp. again, i can make it his 1-A key if he fails to smurf his way to victory. i just want to see how far he can get on smurfing alone for now. tagging smart MT guy @Milly_Rocking_Bandit and the best Billy and Mandy character @DaReaperMan

both are in character but willing to kill.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ren_Amamiya#Mid_to_Late-Game

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ryougi_Shiki#Void_Shiki

Last edited:
damn, I somehow ended up on the wrong thread. can someone move this to the proper VS place? i never even go on joke battles, so I have no idea why it was placed here.

is RE joker able to adapt to all the abilities that exist in nasuverse?
considering void shiki is omniscient, so she will use all means to defeat joker.

is RE joker able to adapt to all the abilities that exist in nasuverse?
considering void shiki is omniscient, so she will use all means to defeat joker.
not the MT expert here, but i think it's a bit much to assume Void can use all of these powers at the exact same time.

jonker re + invuls gg
His profil doesn't mention that RE give him new resistance + getting if thing that not exist in his verse would be nlf. And what invul you talk?

And technically can't even affect her because NEP2 above NEP2sheningan

Last edited:
His profil doesn't mention that RE give him new resistance + getting if thing that not exist in his verse would be nlf. And what invul you talk?
every single null/reflect/absorb is apparently 1-A in scale, i think

The real answer is that Jonker wins because Persona is better written than all of Nasuverse

every single null/reflect/absorb is apparently 1-A in scale, i think

The real answer is that Jonker wins because Persona is better written than all of Nasuverse
Not for this key i think, milly don't had talked about it.

Knk>the entirely of megami tensei verse in writings bruh

Void Shiki also has 1-A mindhax in the form of Unified Language, BFR, sealing, subjective reality, should have Meltrylis's ability to alter laws to where she cannot be targeted by anything, etc just to start off.

Last edited:
since mid-game Ren is a serious 1-A smurf from what i've seen in the last thread, how would he do here?
Not sure why I wasn’t alerted of my tag.

So, uhm, I don’t know why this keeps getting perpetuated. If he fights someone who’s not 1-A, he won’t suddenly become 1-A. It only works if the opponent is.

Btw how did ren manage to fight the transduality of type 3 void shiki? I'm sorry, just wanted to ask
Simple. He simply cannot. The only Type 3 in Megami Tensei is The Great Reason. The only people who could possibly affect Type 3 are Stephen, Maruki, and The Great Reason itself.

And technically can't even affect her because NEP2 above NEP2sheningan
Will have to burst the bubble on Nasuverse reigning NEP 2, so:

The Great Reason > Adam Kadmon > Monado Mondala > The Great Will/YHVH’s Universe > The Tree of Life = Canopus > Keter = Brahman (Manifestation) = Yog-Sothoth > Brahman (Spaceship) = Polaris/Akashic Records > Atziluth Residents > Velvet Room = NEP Type 2 > The White > Kamiotoko = NEP Type 1

Void Shiki also has 1-A mindhax in the form of Unified Language
Persona-users reside in the Collective Unconscious, so 1-A mindhax gets shrugged off in their sleep.

BFR, sealing, subjective reality, should have Meltrylis's ability to alter laws to where she cannot be targeted by anything, etc just to start off.
Resists both of those, and Almighty, almost if specifically written to counter her ability, can negate people who use law manipulation to defend themselves.

Last edited:
Not sure why I wasn’t alerted of my tag.

So, uhm, I don’t know why this keeps getting perpetuated. If he fights someone who’s not 1-A, he won’t suddenly become 1-A. It only works if the opponent is.
ah right. i was more so of thinking that automatically since who he is facing is 1-A here. but yeah, i know what you mean.

can negate people who use law manipulation to defend themselves.
so this wiki treats dealing with a certain type of law manipulation as dealing with any form of it? pretty odd but alright.

as for what she can do, basically she should have every known power in the Nasuverse (going by wiki standards). so anything from concept destruction with multiple forms of regeneration and immortality negation. absorption. transmutation. information manipulation with BB's shapeshifters that meld with its target and overwrites the targets mind, body and soul. can rewrite events that take place with causality manipulation. this will go on for a while, but there are some of the more important ones to my knowledge. she would also have all the resistances in the verse going off this wiki I believe.

also I am not sure how this wiki treats Unified Language outside of it automatically being 1-A, but in-lore it's a very weird type of mind hax where it actually hypnotizes the person by targeting their soul instead of their mind. just something i thought was worth mentioning.

Void shiki have all the ability of nasuverse in 1-a potency.

And nasuverse have pretty much all different ability like plot manip etc
And that is…?

That’s fine, Ren beats people up who are superior to regular NEP Type 2.
Being superrior in which sense, as being stronger or being a more fundamental void?

I don't recall most of the guy you mentioned being even one time mentionned to be a fundamental type void or NEP2 type existance but hey

Void shiki have all the ability of nasuverse in 1-a potency.

And nasuverse have pretty much all different ability like plot manip etc

Being superrior in which sense, as being stronger or being a more fundamental void?
to be fair, the "plot manipulation" in the Nasuverse is the most vague stuff ever shown in the series and I highly doubt it is combat applicable.

Void Shiki basically has everything in the Nasuverse on a 1-A scale does joker have the Hax resist??Also can he bypass Shiki's Transiduality??? Not too knowledgeable on Persona/Shin Megami Tensei

Anyways, what exactly does Shiki do?
Btw, late reply, but since this is Void Shiki, I do believe we never actually see what kind of hax she actually uses in character aside from I think the ones in the animated movies and there is the novels too. I do wish we actually have a expert on what exactly Void Shiki can do here since we don’t know much.

Btw, late reply, but since this is Void Shiki, I do believe we never actually see what kind of hax she actually uses in character aside from I think the ones in the animated movies and there is the novels too. I do wish we actually have a expert on what exactly Void Shiki can do here since we don’t know much.
Void has never directly fought on-screen outside of gameplay. it's best to just assume she'll use what she believes is most effective. though I should add to the rules that everyone is in character but willing to kill, since Void likely wouldn't even fight him normally.

Void has never directly fought on-screen outside of gameplay. it's best to just assume she'll use what she believes is most effective. though I should add to the rules that everyone is in character but willing to kill, since Void likely wouldn't even fight him normally.
Yeah, btw, I am rather curious on what the stance of Nasuverse’s continuity and canonicity to a extent on this wiki as it had never been addressed directly anyway.

Anyway, I not voting. Just clarifying anyway

Back