• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Violet Evergarden vs The Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
More Beast threads? Yes please.

The Horde try to kidnap a few "unbroken" girls in an alley. Violet notices this and attempts to knock the Horde out. The Beast takes over and the battle begins.

Speed equalized. Win via death or incapacitation.

Violet evergarden fan art by maiulive-dc1brxb
Glass The Beast

Well shit.

Didn't think about that. Would he still try to attack someone who is defending the unbroken though?

Violet Evergarden hits him upside the head with feels for reasons above

Edit: wait that's a legit vote

Man I need to get in the know for Unbreakable

Edit edit: fork

I was joking, SBA should take care of it and I doubt he would realize it.

That said

We need more David Dunn

David is litrally just the Beast but without natural bloodlust and a pretty stupid weakness.

If it's only slightly then the Beast should probably take this for the same reasons given on the Bane vs Beast fight. Unless Violet has some kind of weapon here.

With Witchcraft, Violet should literally just blow him away. And she can handle the huge weapon quite easily, if not casually, too, if I'm not mistaken.

With Witchcraft, I think Violet should have an edge. A bullet is far faster but doesn't have the kinetic force to really hurt the Beast. A big ol axe, on the other hand....things likely go differently, imo. Plus Violet isn't awkwardly swinging the weapon around, either, though I think I already indirectly mentioned that.

Violet's pretty baseline without her weapon. How far is Beast?

Physically he's equal to David Dunn In his prime after his training

David Dunn before making himself stronger tanked a train collision that killed everyone on the train except for him, without breaking a single bone.

Seems like best girl's gonna lose.

AKM sama said:
Seems like best girl's gonna lose.
Tbf, for a person her size (161 cm) and weight (likely 53.29 kg at most) she's VERY strong and adept in combat. Her opponent here just simply outclasses her in size and strength.

Schnee One said:
Physically he's equal to David Dunn In his prime after his training

David Dunn before making himself stronger tanked a train collision that killed everyone on the train except for him, without breaking a single bone.
^Horde via AP and Dura I guess

Without weapons, I don't think Violet has a wincon here. Even with weapons, her chances aren't really much improved unless we're somehow overestimating the Beast's dura.

Reviving a dead thread here by voting for the Beast. At first, I thought that Violet would win due to her combat experience, but after thinking about it, I'd say that this wouldn't really help her that much because the AP gap is so large. Violet is only baseline Wall level, like literally only a few hundred joules above it calculated based on the extra strength her metal arms would give her, but beyond that she's got no other substantial supporting feats. Meanwhile the Beast is capable of fighting against David Dunn, who survived being in the center of a train crash with no injuries and could also break down a steel door. The Beast can also bend metal bars and endure shotgun shells fired at him, far greater than anything Violet's shown. I'm not sure whether her weapons would help bridge the AP gap, but I can't imagine it would help her too much.

An interesting point was brought up in whether or not the Beast would decide to spare Violet if she saw her metallic arms and saw that she'd suffered and therefore was pure. I definitely see that as possible, but at the same time, the OP also mentioned in the battle details that Violet interrupted him from kidnapping some unbroken girls. I'm not sure which would take precedence, but I think I'm slightly more inclined to believe he'd choose his mission over sparing her. The way he chose to kill Elijah after learning he was responsible for the death of Kevin's father proves that. So I think the Beast would take this 7/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back