• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Videl Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. I'm making a thread to downgrade Videl Satan, as I believe her current tier to be very presumptuous and unreasonable.

She's listed as "possibly Room level" for the reasoning of 'Was already rivaling, if not stronger than her father before she trained with Gohan, thus post training Videl would likely be this strong"

Since when in the history of this site did we assume someone to likely be over 4000 times stronger with no feats and no statements just because they got training? We used to not even assume Goku and Vegeta's 3 year training with Whis boosted their power by 6. Why is such leeway being given towards Videl and her training with Gohan?

Unless Videl has any feats or statements besides "she was already riviling Satan then got training," I believe Videl should be plain Wall level with no "possibly Room level."

I'm fine with this myself.

Would that make Spopovich "At least 9-B" since he pretty casually beat Videl to a pulp? Or would he just be standard 9-B?

Considering how broad Wall level is as a tier, and the fact that Hercule's best dura feat seems to have gotten calced at low end 9-B, I'm not sure if casually beating Videl would constitute an "at least." Though I wouldn't be too opposed if Spopovich had that.

I did a calc for satan and got 12 kilojoules but thats no where near 9-A so you can downgrade her.

Videl also has no justifications given for her Supersonic ratings. So I'd also suggest we change her to "Subsonic, possibly higher" scaling to Hercule.

Not saying I disagree but wouldnt Videl somewhat keeping up with Spovavich and survivng his blows to her already make her stronger than Satan?

And that reminds me to ask this. If Videl is gonna be downgraded for such reasonings then shouldnt Pan be downgraded as well? When has Pan ever demonstrated feats that put her at her current tier?

Unless theirs some feats that would put Satan on the higher tier of Wall level, then I agree.

@Professor Surviving hits from someone stronger than Hercule =/= likely being over 4000 times than Hercule. Her tier should be changed to Wall level if there are no feats or statements supporting anything higher. I'm not denying that Videl is stronger than Hercule. Just that nothing supports her being that much stronger than him.

Also Pan stomped Android 20. Her stats are fine.

As much as I hate to admit it, there is no reason for her to have those ratings. While yeah, she's probably above her father, it's nothing to justify 9-A.

Considering the 5 consecutive staff votes for this and the fact that this isn't that controversial of a change, I have implemented the downgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back