• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vice President of the literature club vs Paranormal Investigator (Sayori vs Randolph Carter)

Fair point.

Fair-ish point.

Sayori cannot pick up a ******* desk and throw it lol
i feel like the location makes it in favor of sayori.

she can just toss basketballs at his face or bash him and shoot the foam from the fire extinguisher to defeat him.

the foam can bother him a lot and fire extinguishers when bashed cause lots of pain and injury.

i feel like the location makes it in favor of sayori.

she can just toss basketballs at his face or bash him and shoot the foam from the fire extinguisher to defeat him.

the foam can bother him a lot and fire extinguishers when bashed cause lots of pain and injury.
I still vote Sayori, but you didn't address how Sayori doesn't have the strength to throw a freakin' desk at someone lol

I still vote Sayori, but you didn't address how Sayori doesn't have the strength to throw a freakin' desk at someone lol

yeah i agree with your point.

also while randolph does have glasses. i agree with the foam because it will get over everywhere on his face.

he's a male so that makes no sense. She isn't in the same ball park as him at all if she's standard female human level.

that's why the location matters. this is the ddlc school.

where a school should have fire extinguishers and hide.

a bloodlusted sayori should have access to those things. (she knows the layout of the school)

that's why the location matters. this is the ddlc school.

where a school should have fire extinguishers and hide.

a bloodlusted sayori should have access to those things. (she knows the layout of the school)
she wouldn't be able to wield them as effectively as a grown man so I doubt her knowledge of the location would change much. especially since where a fire axe is would be common knowledge. voting for Carter.

Kinda seems like a stomp since Randolph's only wincon, which sorta isn't even a wincon, is his possibly superior strength which he probably doesn't have.

Yeah, seems like a stomp.

She is a teenager. It doesn't take a genius to be able to use a fire extinguisher or axe
she'd have a harder time wielding it due to lack of strength. not saying she couldn't use it effectively, but if both had weapons she'd be at a slight disadvantage still. And a blunt weapon isn't going to seal the deal since he can actually block it with some damage. if he gets in h2h range she dies instantly which is likely to happen.

she'd have a harder time wielding it due to lack of strength. not saying she couldn't use it effectively, but if both had weapons she'd be at a slight disadvantage still. And a blunt weapon isn't going to seal the deal since he can actually block it with some damage. if he gets in h2h range she dies instantly which is likely to happen.
Why she dies instantly? She is a teenager and he is a old man, she can kick his balls to avoid directly grabs

Why she dies instantly? She is a teenager and he is a old man, she can kick his balls to avoid directly grabs
kicking someone in the balls (especially someone that weak) isn't going to subdue someone in a fight when they are pumped by adrenaline. it could just enrage them actually. and this is assuming he doesn't block the attack or hit her first. 50 years old is not that old. and from the looks of it, Carter is still in alright physical condition. the physical gap between male and female is hilarious high. way too much for merely being 50 years old to change anything. and she's like 16 isn't she? she's not even fully developed physically. but it wouldn't matter even if she was. you're seriously underestimating the physical gap between genders. these are normal humans so real life logic applies unless she has some absurd feats only an adult male could pull off. and throwing a single seat japanese school desk is something an above average child could do to my knowledge. one punch is likely disabling or killing her outright if Carter punches hard enough. it would at least knock her to the ground and disorientate her to where shes practically lost the fight.

kicking someone in the balls (especially someone that weak) isn't going to subdue someone in a fight when they are pumped by adrenaline. it could just enrage them actually. and this is assuming he doesn't block the attack or hit her first. 50 years old is not that old. and from the looks of it, Carter is still in alright physical condition. the physical gap between male and female is hilarious high. way too much for merely being 50 years old to change anything. and she's like 16 isn't she? she's not even fully developed physically. but it wouldn't matter even if she was. you're seriously underestimating the physical gap between genders. these are normal humans so real life logic applies unless she has some absurd feats only an adult male could pull off. and throwing a single seat japanese school desk is something an above average child could do to my knowledge. one punch is likely disabling or killing her outright if Carter punches hard enough. it would at least knock her to the ground and disorientate her to where shes practically lost the fight.
Kicking in the balls is going to, unless he is a Chinese dude who constantly train against pain and daily recives kicks and punches in the balls, and the logic of gender is not really valid unless u prove that men and woman are not equal in the verse

She looks pretty weak tbh, even if she has like a fire extinguisher or an axe I think she's still gonna be very clumsy with it. Since Carter is a man, I think hes gonna have no problem restraining and strangling Sayori

She looks pretty weak tbh, even if she has like a fire extinguisher or an axe I think she's still gonna be very clumsy with it. Since Carter is a man, I think hes gonna have no problem restraining and strangling Sayori
Carter is an average 50 year old man while Sayori is a healthy teenager with a plethora of weapons at her disposal lol

maybe not bash him. but you can shoot the foam. and while foam is non toxic. it can blind carter and burn his skin.

"She looks pretty weak"

The same can be said to any normal human that isnt an average indian with 5 tons of muscles

and again, gender argument is not really good, first that females can deal with males in a fight, mainly when she literally has weapons in her side and knowledge of the place as well, she kick him in the balls gg

Kicking in the balls is going to, unless he is a Chinese dude who constantly train against pain and daily recives kicks and punches in the balls, and the logic of gender is not really valid unless u prove that men and woman are not equal in the verse
no kicking someone in the balls will not immediately subdue them when they are pumped by adrenaline. people can literally get shot in non vital areas with firearms and still continue to fight if their adrenaline is pumping enough. and said kick is coming from someone far weaker than Carter. its not changing anything. she would have to avoid getting in melee range of him to get a good weapon. and a blunt weapon like a fire extinguisher isnt likely to give her the win since its not even a real weapon. you'd have to hold it on both sides and be able to only strike in essentially one effective way. it'd be easy to avoid and then counterattack. and if she somehow escaped Carter long enough to get something like an axe, Carter could easily just run away once he sees she has one until he finds something. she likely wouldn't catch up at all either since she'd be carrying something to slow her down. there's just too many things going against her to win the majority.

and no, these characters are normal humans. so unless they have feats that put them above what normal humans actually are, we should logically assume they operate like normal humans which puts Sayori way below carter physically to the point she practically isn't a threat at all without a weapon.

no, kicking someone in the balls will not immediately subdue them when they are pumped by adrenaline. people can literally get shot in non-vital areas with firearms and still continue to fight if their adrenaline is pumping enough. and said kick is coming from someone far weaker than Carter. it's not changing anything. she would have to avoid getting in melee range of him to get a good weapon. and a bunt weapon like a fire extinguisher isnt likely to give her the win since its not even a real weapon. you'd have to hold it on both sides and be able to only strike in essentially one effective way. it'd be easy to avoid and hit the person. and if she somehow escaped Carter long enough to get something like an axe, Carter could easily just run away once he sees she has one until he finds something. she likely wouldn't catch up at all either since she'd be carrying something to slow her down. there's just too many things going against her to win the majority.

and no, these characters are normal humans. so unless they have feats that put them above what normal humans actually are, we should logically assume they operate like normal humans which puts Sayori way below carter physically to the point she practically isn't a threat at all without a weapon.
You are seriously wanking the capabilities of an average old man.

no, kicking someone in the balls will not immediately subdue them when they are pumped by adrenaline.
Yes it does, I am someone from a caotic place, I know how it works, kicking in the balls works most, if not all times, and by ur logic of "she looks weak", why would carter have adrenaline by seeing her?

Well I guess if she knows how to perfectly use a fire extinguisher, I just looked up sayori's height and its 5'2 while an average man's height is like 5'9. Also it literally says in Sayori's profile that shes somewhat clumsy and it says that randolph carter has pretty high intelligence

Well I guess if she knows how to perfectly use a fire extinguisher, I just looked up sayori's height and its 5'2 while an average man's height is like 5'9. Also it literally says in Sayori's profile that shes somewhat clumsy and it says that randolph carter has pretty high intelligence
I dont know how his inteligence will works, since, its not to fights

You are seriously wanking the capabilities of an average old man.
you are seriously wanking the capabilities of an 18 year old girl. real humans arent like anime and fiction with stronk waman. the real world is much different. and these characters have no special physical attributes to my knowledge that would put them beyond normal human standards.

@Bernkastelll let's not play internet tough guy please. i've been in real fights as well and have been kicked in the balls. but i'm not going to use my experience as an argument because i have no proof and its just being the cringe internet tough guy. lets not go there. and 18 isnt changing anything really.

and he'd have adrenaline because this is a fight.

Last edited:
you are seriously wanking the capabilities of a 16 year old girl.
We are not? And she is 18, she has weapons, she has knowledge of the place, and all that carter has is his old body
@Bernkastelll let's not play internet tough guy please. i've been in real fights as well and have been kicked in the balls. but i'm not going to use my experience as an argument because i have no proof and its just being the cringe internet tough guy. lets not go there.
Tough guy? Wtf

@Bernkastelll let's not play internet tough guy please. i've been in real fights as well and have been kicked in the balls. but i'm not going to use my experience as an argument because i have no proof and its just being the cringe internet tough guy. lets not go there.
Don't be a dick. Bern is a girl, so you pretty much calling woman weak straight to her face may have been offensive.

Don't be a dick. Bern is a girl, so you pretty much calling woman weak straight to her face may have been offensive.
a fact is a fact. they are physically weaker. i care about facts not feelings. science is science. its not meant to offend anyone. its just the truth. the only offensive part was directed towards you since you were acting smug to me for no reason.

a fact is a fact. they are physically weaker. i care about facts not feelings. science is science. its not meant to offend anyone. its just the truth.
We all know women are physically weaker, no need to be an asshole about it.

a fact is a fact. they are physically weaker. i care about facts not feelings. science is science. its not meant to offend anyone. its just the truth.
You're literally applying something that is not always relevant, since, he is old, she is somewhat "baseline adult", she has weapons and knowledge of the place, you're just overwanking gender

You're literally applying something that is not always relevant, since, he is old, she is somewhat "baseline adult", she has weapons and knowledge of the place, you're just overwanking gender
'Overwanking gender.' Wow, never thought I'd hear that.

you're acting like 50 years old is an 80 year old cripple. you're still physically fine at 50 overall, even if you are out of your prime. Carter seems to be in shape mostly too based off his appearance. i'm not wanking a gender. you're just being bias. most things in a school would not be effective weapons. she would also have to escape Carter in the first place to get one, get an effective one, get one before him, chase him down if he doesn't have one already while carrying something that slows her down and make sure he doesn't get something, and the most deadly things like knives from the cafeteria or a fire axe would be decently common knowledge as to where they are. she isn't winning the majority.

I am still voting Sayori can't see an old guy beat an young girl with weapons

you're acting like 50 years old is an 80 year old cripple. you're still physically fine at 50 overall, even if you are out of your prime. Carter seems to be in shape mostly too. i'm not wanking a gender. you're just being bias. most things in a school would not be effective weapons. she would also have to escape Carter in the first place to get one, get an effective one, get one before him, chase him down if he doesn't have one already while carrying something that slows her down and make sure he doesn't get something, and the most deadly things like knives from the cafeteria or a fire axe would be decently common knowledge as to where they are. she isn't winning the majority.
How would most of the things in the school be ineffective weapons? Sayori knows the layout of the school best, how will Carter stop her from arming herself?

you're acting like 50 years old is an 80 year old cripple. you're still physically fine at 50 overall, even if you are out of your prime. Carter seems to be in shape mostly too based off his appearance. i'm not wanking a gender. you're just being bias. most things in a school would not be effective weapons. she would also have to escape Carter in the first place to get one, get an effective one, get one before him, chase him down if he doesn't have one already while carrying something that slows her down and make sure he doesn't get something, and the most deadly things like knives from the cafeteria or a fire axe would be decently common knowledge as to where they are. she isn't winning the majority.
She is has better stamina and average female are about 66% of an average male's strength Carter is weaker than an average male

Sayori is in her peak, since, she is like, adult, but still young, she must have stamina advantages as well, and her school has things like Knives due Yuri, and I am not being biased, I was likely in carter side before sayori got weapons and the fight placing in her school
Sayori FRA i guess

But in trade, we need Yuri profile
True

Back