• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Small Fairy Tail AP Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Sooooo.... thanks to this thread which I kinda disagreed with, but it was accepted, so we can use it

If you scale far above someone close to the halfway mark of a tier, you can upscale them to have the "+", the thing is... there are a few cases this applies to in Fairy Tail

Base Zeref and Human Acnologia are far stronger than Dragon Irene who is 539.6 Gigatons, the "+" gets added once you hit 550 Gigatons, that means Zeref and Acnologia only have to be 1.02x stronger to get the "+", so they should get it since they're far above Dragon Irene, that's pretty uncontroversial

As well, Brandish is far above Ikusa-Tsunagi, who has a casual 2.02 Gigaton feat, the "+" gets added once you hit 2.65 Gigatons, that means Brandish only have to be 1.3x stronger to get the "+", so she should absolutely get it since she's far far above Ikusa-Tsunagi who has a very casual feat, it's not even funny, this means FDKM Natsu would be baseline 6-C

This isn't really a huge change, since FDKM Natsu is already basically kissing the feet of baseline 6-C anyways as he is lowballed at the very least to be 4.04 Gigatons right now and Baseline 6-C is 4.3 Gigatons

This should hopefully be uncontroversial since it's an extremely minor change

Thats still pushing it though. U cant just increase their AP just cuse they r stronger thats not how it works, thats why we do scaling cause it would also be unfair for the other profiles here even though they r stronger then their opponents.

Thats why At Least was created. Its there to show they they are above that person unless u have another calc or some multipler is there

@ShadowGun45

Yes, but this comes before that as this is more important

To add to the OP what about X784 Erza being upgraded to Small city Level+ (a 12% increase) as she is stronger than Natsu in her base armors.

@Zackra1799

That's actually incorrect, that's a 52% from Low 7-B to Low 7-B+, so I think they're fine where they are, so I believe that she should stay the same

Well that thread needs to hurry up and conclude cause it would seem some people still don't k ow what to accept

Oof, it is, well it still works, a 1.3x difference still falls within the range of reasonable upscaling

Alright, since 2 Admins have agreed with the changes and they are extremely small and the thread is basically unanimous and uncontroversial except for BlackeJan who just misunderstood that this was allowed now, I think this is accepted, and I can make the changes since it's very minor

Also, how is this a very small upgrade. It's gonna affect a lot of characters because of how so many of them scale to these changes

The amount of characters it effects is large, but the actual change itself is extremely small, having Extrasensory Perceprtion get accepted was a small change and yet it applied to every character, point being it's a small change in hindsight

Ah, I gotcha.

Since this change has basically been accepted, I can help out with upgrading everyone that needs an upgrade (already edited Acnologia's profile to have the High 6-C+ rating actually, though I still think he should have a likely higher rating since he is far stronger than Zeref, but to an unknown degree, especially with that 6-A part of his other keys being a thing)

Gray's 2nd Devil Slayer Mark state needs to go to 6-C, everyone that's comparable to FDKM Natsu goes up to 6-C, everyone that scales to base Natsu goes to High 7-A+, etc.

Right after I edited Acnologia's page, your edits went through 😂

I actually did give him the "likely higher"

Okay, so I've been on an upgrading spree and I need to ask:

Do the 100YQ High 7-A's (i.e. Lucy and Wendy) scale to base X792 Natsu or... what? What's their scaling?

Lucy and Base Wendy are scaled to "Likely High 7-A" via being around half as strong as X792 Base Natsu, in 100 Year Quest they are stronger than that, but are just High 7-A, not High 7-A+ since they have no scaling to that tier

I'm gonna be honest: I'm so confused on who some characters scale to.

Like, X792 DF Wendy for example: Is she staying High 7-A or going to High 7-A+? How does she and her 100YQ self's High 7-A keys scale?

Currently in the process of editing their profiles right now, you can see what they look like when I'm done

Oh, I wanted to know so that I could help with editing profiles to make the process quicker

Anyone who is Likely High 7-A stays the same

Anyone who is High 7-A in X792 becomes High 7-A+

Anyone who is High 7-A in 100 Year Quest stays the same

Star Dress Mix Lucy and 100 Year Quest DF Wendy become High 7-A+

Anyone who is at least High 7-A+ becomes 6-C

It's a lot

I have a question about that:

I'm not sure if base 100YQ Wendy is scaled directly to Ikusa's calc or if she's scaled to Brandish.

If it's the former, then since DF Wendy would be at least 2x that calc, would upscaling her to baseline 6-C be possible? (It's only a 1.06x increase from 4.04 gigatons to 4.3 gigatons)

If it's the latter, then that's just automatically 6-C

DF Wendy scales to the Spriggans, who is High 7-A+, Base Wendy scales to 1/2 of that

The same applies, Base Wendy in 100 Year Quest and X792 scale to the same result

In X792, they are "Likely 1.33 Gigatons", in 100 Year Quest they are fully "1.33 Gigatons"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back