• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Honestly, not sure why Kharn vs Supes is still there, Kharn has a massive ap advantage, all of supes stuff is negged, and Supes would get utterly destroyed before he can do anything, the only way to make it fair is by making Supes bloodlusted so he can bust the planet.

Also, it's no longer on Kharn's page, but Supes' page is locked

Last edited:
Honestly, not sure why Kharn vs Supes is still there, Kharn has a massive ap advantage, all of supes stuff is negged, and Supes would get utterly destroyed before he can do anything, the only way to make it fair is by making Supes bloodlusted so he can bust the planet.

Also, it's no longer on Kharn's page, but Supes' page is locked
I removed the match from Superman's profile.

u literally haven’t responded in a whole day on that thread. also idk why this should be removed both had there wincons but sonic happened to have more votes

Dipper Pines vs Webby Vanderquack really needs to go. It was made when Dipper was 10-B with 9-B durability and when Webby was merely 10-A, but now the fight is essentially a 9-B character vs. an 8-A character.

While it was argued Dipper's flashlight can increase his AP, we currently don't know by how much.

I have removed Meliodas losses againts Popo and Dante because their keys are 5-C and 2-C againts a 7-A- high 6-C Meliodas

Dante could be added again but the battle must be redone to put his devil may cry 3 key instead and used the abilities of that game

I have removed Meliodas losses againts Popo and Dante because their keys are 5-C and 2-C againts a 7-A- high 6-C Meliodas

Dante could be added again but the battle must be redone to put his devil may cry 3 key instead and used the abilities of that game
You should have requested it removed here first before you did that...

So, should've Sans's victory against Hank and lost against Hat kid be removed from profiles or shouldn't since despite of changes the results of battle didn't changed?
If shouldn't, then should it be back to Hank's and Hat kid's profile?
Just curious.

due to Sans having 10-B durability I think the match with Hank is still valid, and the match with Hat Kid seems to be good as well so I think both can stay; Sans could just gravity manip Hat Kid and blast the happy holidays out of her before that time slow really screws him, so a redo of the match against Hat Kid could be done with that argument in mind for bloodlusted Sans.

Back