• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mio Takamiya's matches (so against Yukari Yakumo and Dante) need to be removed

She got an inconclusive against Yakumo due to thought based abilities but she has no longer thought based law and the application is now different.

Against dante, she won due to that too, so i guess it can be removed;

Moritzva said:
One day, people will learn to stop putting a random Tier 9 with a gun in front of a Tier 9 without a gun.
Why is a gun treated differently than Gods winning a match with a winning hax? There are a lot of real life examples of normal people without a gun disarming someone with a gun, like heroes you see in those YouTube videos at a convenient store.

Why is a gun treated differently than Gods winning a match with a winning hax? There are a lot of real life examples of normal people without a gun disarming someone with a gun, like heroes you see in those YouTube videos at a convenient store.

Because literally anyone can have a damn gun.

If it doesn't matter if your Tier 9 is The Joker (Arthur Fleck), Frank Reynolds, or Ghostface (Scary Movie), because they're wielding a gun and are placed in gun range, chances are it's a bad match.

If your match has guns, just place the two enemies out of sight of eachother.

So that's when you can use a character's Stealth abilities. I knew we do matches like that.

ElixirBlue said:
A few real life scenarios aren't like a verses match up. If a real life battle placed 2 roughly comparable human beings, who are willing to kill, 5 to how ever many meters away from each other and one has a gun while the other doesn't, the one with the gun will come out on top 99% of the time.

Dienomite22 said:
A few real life scenarios aren't like a verses match up. If a real life battle placed 2 roughly comparable human beings, who are willing to kill, 5 to how ever many meters away from each other and one has a gun while the other doesn't, the one with the gun will come out on top 99% of the time.
Huh. I guess there's too many variables when it comes to the lower tiers for people to figure out what a fair fight would be.

Colosseum rules are alive and well. Our ancestors would be so proud.

Yeah, if it's obvious someone will win with a gun- the just don't have them use a gun. (Though I would like to post out that Frank Reynolds trash can is more powerful then any gun in a tier 9 fight)

What?

His low-mid is over time and doesn't help him if Joker just guns him down.

His "more abilities" include absolutely nothing useful.

His AP advantage is jack **** and he actually just chewed through a skull and doesn't help when he gets gunned down.

Being able to take alot of pain doesn't help you from being shot in the head.

And Salad Fingers literally walks towards people most of the time

I mean Joker also has to, kinda reload, that takes alot of time. Even then how do you know Salad Fingers would walk towards a threat?

The Causality said:
Mio Takamiya's matches (so against Yukari Yakumo and Dante) need to be removed
She got an inconclusive against Yakumo due to thought based abilities but she has no longer thought based law and the application is now different.

Against dante, she won due to that too, so i guess it can be removed;
Those reasonings look fine so I will remove the matches.

Edit: The changes were made.

Jackythejack said:
Don't mind me, just posting some Arthur fleck matches that need to get out-

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3577811

Reasons for voting for Arthur have been debunked.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3573505

Reasons for Arthur have once again been debunked by Matthew

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3608352

Again, reasons have been debunked.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3600680

Joker had his gun giving him a massive range stomp that was very clearly put much more in favor of the joker. Vanilla ice literally cannot close the distance, therefor he can't do anything, therefor it's a stomp.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3570977

Reasons for the joker have been debunked as well with Sweet Tooth's experience against people way more skilled and competent than Arthur being completely ignored.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3571775?useskin=oasis

should also be removed from Arthur's profile because of the massive range stomp. Salad can't compete and he's not crossing that distance.

The Joker (Arthur Fleck)
I'm reposting this because I don't think it was applied though it should be.

Ce221808 said:
Looking at Franks Page. It needs some removed fights.

1. Frank vs Springtrap

Frank's gone through plenty of upgrades, including power/durability ones. He already started almost 6 times stronger, with better basically everything. And recently scaled to a 1,000,000 Joules feat. So should be removed due to stomp.

2. Jimmy vs Frank

This should be removed or redone at the very least. Jimmy scales to 5.820e6 Joules (5,820,000 Joules). And Frank at the time only had 602,000 Joules. Making him way beyond getting one shot limit. And even currently Is almost 6 times weaker. As well. Jimmy had range and Frank didn't.

3. Chris Redfield vs Frank Resident Evil cast recently got backwards scaling to Wall+ making this a major stomp.

4. Chris Walker vs Frank West. Chris gets stomped now. The only feats he scales to on his page is Knocking down a metal door and Skull Crushing. Knocking down a metal door doesn't have a proper calc (the one linked is smashing the door which is vastly different), and skull crushing is within the low 100,000. Meaning Frank physically stomps due to 1,000,000 Joules scaling. Plus Chris has no range. And frank had his arsenal which makes his range several outclass, So physically and range outclassed.

Son Goku vs. Janna Windforce. Up on both profiles.

1. AP- This was UIO2 Goku, so he's a decently above baseline Low 2-C while Janna is baseline. Worse yet, Goku will be growing in strength which will widen the gap. This also means that Janna will not really be able to inflict meaningful damage on Goku.

2. Due to UIO, Goku will basically dodge and counter everything Janna can throw at him.

3. Janna is completely outlcassed in terms of combat experience and skill.

To sum up, Janna cannot really inflict damage on Goku, he'll dodge whatever she throws at him anyway and once Goku closes the distance (and he will) he will completely own her. Janna's only hope would be to outlast Goku but she has no real chance of that given all the factors involved her.

I was reading this thread today, and I found myself quite confused on why it was added. I don't see any way for Yujiro to win. First off, the prep time was put into question as infinite prep was claimed to cause a stomp. The OP was going to change prep to 5 years, but the thread was counted and added, despite the current "infinite prep" being under question of leading to a stomp. Next there was talk of a moon base that was alined to be in Central Park. This idea was considered by an alarming number of people despite max range of SBA being 4 km. Finally, most people settled on "CH spawns in his bunker and nukes, dirty bombs, and chems the whole park." It was mentioned that Yujiro may not even know where the bunker IS underground, so with no way of locating CH, no way of harming him past his bunker, which was apparently strong enough to protect against Yujiro, and CH instantly killing Yujiro with pre set weapons, along with all of the confusion about the OP and SBA, I believe this battle should at the very least be reviewed and straightened out, if not removed all together

I am aware that Composite Human may be removed fromthe site, but I felt as though it was still necessary to post this just in case

Max range in SBA tends to break when the opponent has prep time.

Yujiro vs Bug-Eate should be removed. Yujiro has gone through several revisions, and was just recently given +100 new notable move/techniques, some of which stop BE from even attacking Yujiro before he speed amps and oneshots, leading to a stomp

Schnee One said:
Pretty much all Low 7C Yujiro foghtsbare now out.
True, most are out. As you said, there are a few that are okay, like Natsu vs Yujiro, as he was in his 7-C Demon Back key. The fight would just be Yujiro in base vs Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back