• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

I will attempt to begin adding all of these matches to their appropriate profiles.

Would anyone mind compiling all of the currently pending matches into one post so I may have an easier time with this task?
Jotaro's profile needs to be unlocked since he won two fights against Alien Force Ben and Rock Lee (Both used Part 3 Jotaro)
https://vsbattles.com/threads/bushy-brow-vs-the-stardust-crusader-0-7-0-grace.118926/

Just gonna leave this here, cuz I don't know where else to point this out:

Whoever added Garou's victory over Superman wrote it wrong. They listed it as 'Garou' instead of Superman. So, on Garou's profile it reads as Garou having beaten himself and, where it should have linked to Superman's profile, it's instead Garou's Profile. Made worse because the correct result is on Supes' page.

Just gonna leave this here, cuz I don't know where else to point this out:

Whoever added Garou's victory over Superman wrote it wrong. They listed it as 'Garou' instead of Superman. So, on Garou's profile it reads as Garou having beaten himself and, where it should have linked to Superman's profile, it's instead Garou's Profile. Made worse because the correct result is on Supes' page.
Already corrected that one, lol.

Sonic & Knuckles defeated DBZ Goku and Piccolo

This battle takes place in Angel Island Zone, and they can go as far as Sky Sanctuary Zone before they go out of bounds. (the size of the island will be 33,550,000,000 miles long, from Angel Island to Sky Sanctuary)
All characters are in character.
Victory is achieved by being knocked out of bounds, knocking out the opponent, sba for death, and BFR.

All of the profiles are locked
This wasn't added yet

Jotaro and Diavolo had an inconclusive match up here. Part 3 Jotaro at his peak was used. The Fight took place inside Dio's Mansion Both were 10 Meters apart from each other
Jotaro Kujo won against Josuke Higashikata (JoJolion)
Speed equalized, part 3 Jotaro was used and Stands restricted, so both in their 9-B key.

(Already added into Josuke's profile, so waiting for Jotaro's one).
Bump
Also Jotaro's profile needs to be opened to add this match up since he won against Bakugo from My Hero, i will add the Bakugo match up tomorrow.

Does this qualify to be added?

SpongeBob Squarepants (8 votes) defeated Gruntilda (3 votes) in this thread

• Spongebob was restricted of his optional equipment, Grunty was not in her Mecha key
  • Gruntilda 8-A while Spongebob at 8-B
  • Speed equalized
  • Starting distance was 15 meters
- can't tell which of their Profiles are locked.
I'm not so sure yet. if it does get accepted/Valid enough; please close the Thread?
if it's invalid, I can recreate it.
Bumping this.

Tsunade defeats Garou here.​

(Half Monster Garou and Byakugō Seal Tsunade were used, speed was equalized and the battle took place in Z-City).

Garou's Profile is locked.

Mammoth Mogul defeated the Anti-Monitor: here

Base Mogul and Mobius with the Anti-Life Equation were used, Mogul's power up to a thousandfold with the Chaos Emerald was restricted.

Vegeta defeated Tatsumaki: Here

They didn't knew each other and speed was equalized
This was closed by Qawsedf234 due to being considered a stomp, not by him but by the majority of people there, so I shall respect that and I shall not add this. I apologize.

I shall attempt to add the other matches in a bit.

This was closed by Qawsedf234 due to being considered a stomp, not by him but by the majority of people there, so I shall respect that and I shall not add this. I apologize.

I shall attempt to add the other matches in a bit.
That match was done before when Tatsumaki was still Low 5-B... and it was accepted back then. Why is suddenly not accepted now?

As Qawsedf234 stated in his post:

This is a AP stomp thread with no way for Tornado to win.

As such I'm just going to close this.
Only feasible way for her to win is by yeeting Vegeta into space. Which seems incredibly unlikely considering the statement made by FluffyCreatureZ, despite this being stated as a vote:

Okay since the conditions change, then vegeta fingers her with the dirty fireworks technique like he did with cui fodder, before she could TK or nuke everything like nappa did in a city level radius and tatsumaki gets blasted before she can launch so voting vegeta.
Basically, Vegeta has to stand there and take being yeeted into space instead of doing practically anything else in order to win. Making this a victory with only one avenue of victory where Vegeta has to act OoC in order for Tatsumaki to win.

Am I missing anything here?

Back