• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Match-up Addition Requests Thread (New forum)

Pokemonfan807 said:

Pokemonfan807 said:

is this fine. just read everything (Saber (Fate/Stay Night) beat Erza Scarlet)

link to the thread

So Artoria and Erza decide to have a sparring contest to see who is better, They agree to not kill each other and use the least amount of force possible to incap (is that allowed guys? i'm letting this happen but i will change it if it isn't allowed)

Erza's Profile:

Saber's Profile: 5

Rules

Erza is High 6-C (i'll make it 100 years quest version if that's too much. I said least amount of force to incap because i'm using her at her strongest and because although that ap is more powerful than 6-C saber, saber has low 6-B AP with excalibur so that's why she too has to use least amount of force to incap) Saber is at base (again with the least possible amount of force to incap without killing due to having a low 6-B sword)

Edit: if it's a stomp for erza I can make saber stronger too as long as it's either shirou's or rin's servant if that helps saber survive a high 6-C hit a bit (but i worry that it makes her excalibur much more powerful to the point even a weakest swing could kill rather than incap scarlet)

Win via Incap, they cannot kill. (also wanted to do this because so either side doesn't get angry that their favorite character Waifu died. This match ain't death battle you know)

battle takes place at King of Fighters Stadium (if you played smash bros you know what i mean)

knowledge of each other

They are not bloodlusted though LordGriffin said something about it if both characters have knowledge of each other but are not bloodlusted (it's the reply after my thanks reply)

Speed is equalized

they are 13 feet apart from each other

Edit: AVALON IS RESTRICTED here (Sorry for capitalizing but i wanted to point that out)

that is fine because i saw other matches added to her profile and it said avalon was restricted
this will be bumped until this match is proved whether or not it can added.

Actually Rez said the matchup was fine. but if anyone else says it's not. then let me know.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (man that's a long and annoying name) defeated popeye

Both High 4-C (Popeye with Spinach effect vs Seal Release Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)

Popeye has knowledge and is bloodlusted

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo is in-character and does not have knowledge

Speed equalized

they start 23 apart from each other

Battle takes place at the bar where shaggy rogers fought that biker gang

Win via Incap Only

Sonic & Knuckles defeated DBZ Goku and Piccolo

This battle takes place in Angel Island Zone, and they can go as far as Sky Sanctuary Zone before they go out of bounds. (the size of the island will be 33,550,000,000 miles long, from Angel Island to Sky Sanctuary)
All characters are in character.
Victory is achieved by being knocked out of bounds, knocking out the opponent, sba for death, and BFR.

All of the profiles are locked

Last edited:
Does this qualify to be added?

SpongeBob Squarepants (8 votes) defeated Gruntilda (3 votes) in this thread

• Spongebob was restricted of his optional equipment, Grunty was not in her Mecha key
  • Gruntilda 8-A while Spongebob at 8-B
  • Speed equalized
  • Starting distance was 15 meters

I'm not so sure yet. if it does get accepted/Valid enough; please close the Thread?
if it's invalid, I can recreate it.
Bump.

I will attempt to begin adding all of these matches to their appropriate profiles.

Would anyone mind compiling all of the currently pending matches into one post so I may have an easier time with this task?

I will attempt to begin adding all of these matches to their appropriate profiles.

Would anyone mind compiling all of the currently pending matches into one post so I may have an easier time with this task?
Sonic Finally Loses to Goku in this match.

Excalibur Sonic was used
Battle of gods key base goku used
Both were 3-A
Speed was equal
https://vsbattles.com/threads/demon-bamboo-vergo-vs-black-sperm-0-7-0-grace.125030/page-2.107532
Black Sperm defeated Vergo (7-0)
Speed was equalized, both were at High 7-A.
Black Sperm is locked, Vergo is open.
Sonic & Knuckles defeated DBZ Goku and Piccolo

This battle takes place in Angel Island Zone, and they can go as far as Sky Sanctuary Zone before they go out of bounds. (the size of the island will be 33,550,000,000 miles long, from Angel Island to Sky Sanctuary)
All characters are in character.
Victory is achieved by being knocked out of bounds, knocking out the opponent, sba for death, and BFR.

All of the profiles are locked
Post-Crisis Batman beat Gumball Watterson (Already added to Gumball's profile; Batman's is locked)

Speed was equalized and both were fully equipped. Gumball was bloodlusted and had a week of prep, while Batman only had 5 minutes
Megatron defeated Thanos here

Speed was equalized, Thanos has the space and power stone. I've added it to Megatron's page already

Hi, can you unlock Boros's profile ? He has lost in this match against Kamen Rider Ark-Zero.
Speed was equalized.
Boros was in his Low 5-B key (Meteoric Burst) while Ark-Zero was in his 6-C (Kamen Rider Ark-Zero) key.
EDIT : i have added the result on Kamen Rider Ark-Zero profile, waiting for Boros's profile to be added
Thank you very much

To my knowledge I think some of these are also still pending...

Travis Touchdown beat Izuku Midoriya
Speed was equal
Joint training 8% Deku and No More Heroes 2 Travis were used

The mask beat Robotnik
Speed was equal
both had 3 hours of prep
Eggman had all of his equipment

Son Goku VS Joseph Joestar
Joseph defeated Goku
Commander Red Saga Goku and Post-Training Joseph were used
Speed Was Equalized
(Kid Goku’s profile is locked)

MCU Spider-Man DEFEATS Spectacular Spider-Man (here)​

(Tech Suit/Bosco Suit Spider-Man (MCU) was used, speed was equalized, starting distance was 10m and the battle took place in New York)

Purpleguy beat Goku here (MUI Goku was used and speed was equalized)

SpongeBob Squarepants (8 votes) defeated Gruntilda (3 votes) in this thread
  • Spongebob was restricted of his optional equipment, Grunty was not in her Mecha key
  • Gruntilda 8-A while Spongebob at 8-B
  • Speed equalized
  • Starting distance was 15 meters
Thanos (Marvel Comics) defeated The Sentry (also Marvel comics) here
Base Thanos was used, speed equalised and Merged Sentry was used (aka him at his peak, so 4-B)
Added it to Sentry's file, only Thanos remains

Back